Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Are you having an issue with the site?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Also of interest, other forum got real glitchy last night, then completely crashed and burned. Still not up yet as i post this. Be interesting to know what the problem was.

Follow up- IB (Internet Brands) sez the site issues were the result of a series of cyber attacks. The last one took all their sites down for almost two days while they resolved the problem.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Did something change with the pm's?....I was told that I was sent a pm, but nothing showed up until many hours later...both here and e-mail notification wise.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
yeah and now its back to its normal fast pace. it might have been just the internet cause at the same time the other sites i was on were acting up. so i jumped to conclusions to quickly.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
not a problem. Was hoping I might catch something. Thanks for the heads up.

yeah no problem and just another thing is the site for me has been slowing down around 9 pm or so everynight. and all other sites still work well though. so i think there might be something with all the other claims that its slow at about that time.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
so i was just wondering from everyone are the issues still present cause im still having them on only this site. any other site/forum i get on are still just extremely fast. right now the site is very very slow.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...I'm still having the same problems only on this site at the exact same times as before. So it's not just you Chris.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
starts right around 1am.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The site has been working flawlessly for me, until right now at 12 noon EST. Pages are not wanting to load up...and posts are needing a double click.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Oddly enough, no problems with the site anymore.

I have the same problem almost every night at 11pm mountain time...I just don't post about it anymore.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
The last few days, right at 10 pm Mountain time it's been slowing and giving me the error page that Chris posted.

Works perfect right up until then. If I've been typing and hit the post button it seems to take it, but it doesn't load the next page.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
The last few days, right at 10 pm Mountain time it's been slowing and giving me the error page that Chris posted.

Works perfect right up until then. If I've been typing and hit the post button it seems to take it, but it doesn't load the next page.

thats exactly my issue. and when i click on a thread it just dont wanna load.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I changed a few more of the scheduled tasks to see if it might help a little . I'm still looking around to see if there are other changes I can make.

Ford Truck Articles