Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Are you having an issue with the site?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
for bout 45 minutes between 730 and 815 Central. i was able to get to the homepage but the forum kept popping up an error message. and on the homepage i would try to click on a new post and it would pop up an error message.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Site is runnin great for me, even though skank's inbox is full...

Was tryin to play in the arcade though and it says administrators have disabled playing games from your user group...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
didnt know there was a thread for it but a couple days ago i couldnt get to the site at all for a couple hours.. i just figured the server itself went down.. cuz all i was getting was an "unknown address" error.. usually when i get that its cuz the site servers are down and IP's cant seem to connect to them...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
They haven't come up with that option yet. No particular reason. It may happen in the future, but as of right now, yearly is the only option.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I seem to be getting lagging notifications for posts and pm's for the last few hours.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I seem to be getting lagging notifications for posts and pm's for the last few hours.

the system sends them in batches to reduce server load, that may be the reason but there could be others. PM and e-mail problems can be harder to track. You're dealing with the system, our host server, individual e-mail clients, and then individual service providers. If everything isn't running in sync then things can get delayed, blocked, or even lost. Problems usually clear up on their own but if they don't for you let me know and I'll dig around.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
the system sends them in batches to reduce server load, that may be the reason but there could be others. PM and e-mail problems can be harder to track. You're dealing with the system, our host server, individual e-mail clients, and then individual service providers. If everything isn't running in sync then things can get delayed, blocked, or even lost. Problems usually clear up on their own but if they don't for you let me know and I'll dig around.

Thanks Scott.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Just started a little while ago.
I would go and reply in the quick reply box.
It would take awhile to do anything, when i went back to it.
It said there was an issue with your post for this reason.

Then below it it, it says okay.
I hit ok and try to repost it says my post has been submitted in the last 5 min or something.
When i go to view new posts it shows my post is up.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Same here Don...seemed to start yesterday for me though.

Ford Truck Articles