Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Are you having an issue with the site?

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
I was having some issues with slow load times and getting blank screens late last night. Sorry.. I didn't think to make a mental note of the exact time or when specifically it was doing it though.

If it happens again I will try to get more details.

Running windows 7 and firefox if that makes any difference.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
On the whole...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Still have the same issues I've posted about sometimes...mainly around 1-2 am and 1-2pm

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
I havn't been on for about a week do to work out of town, logged on tonight at 11:00P and got thrown off to white screen three times trying to post reply's up to now. Also got one double post.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I'm still convinced it's not the site itself. Corvetteforum plays the same shenanigans, at right about the same time (10-11 PM PST). Admins over there are trying to chase it down as well.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I don't think it is the problem is with FTF but with the Host. The problems happen at the same time all the time. It is either a maintenance scans or a spammer taxing the Box the site is hosted on. Could be the VB version also

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
I'm still convinced it's not the site itself. Corvetteforum plays the same shenanigans, at right about the same time (10-11 PM PST). Admins over there are trying to chase it down as well.

I don't think it is the problem is with FTF but with the Host. The problems happen at the same time all the time. It is either a maintenance scans or a spammer taxing the Box the site is hosted on. Could be the VB version also

I would agree with that, especially if the Corvette forum is using the same host as FTF.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Just got bounced off, white screened trying to read a thread, and it also logged me out.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
No different hosts for the two forums. The forums are using different versions of VB also.

Hmmm, i wonder if they are both doing their maintenance at the same time since Ernine has the problem with both sites at the same time.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
That could be. Not sure what all Scott has been looking at. I have helped Scott with sorting out errors in the server log. Have not seen all the other settings so I can not comment as to what they are.

polarbear

Boring, Oregon
I just noticed something interesting on the other forum. When I went to my usual page, I saw on the gray bar at the bottom of the browser: http://www.facebook.com/login/nexius/xd *It'll come up "page not found' if you try to go to it.

WTH??? It freezes up the page for about 10 seconds, then goes away and then the page loads normally. Wierd.

polarbear

Boring, Oregon
An Admin on the corvetteforum thought the issue was related to some scripts in their google ads. So far, though, no luck in tracking it down.

Also of interest, other forum got real glitchy last night, then completely crashed and burned. Still not up yet as i post this. Be interesting to know what the problem was.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts