Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Gave the 750 an overdue wash 90 minutes in the car wash.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Getting it ready for the winter crud ?

More or less, it sucks washing it in minus 20 and then when a Chinook does blow through, the car washes are packed and the roads get sloppy...a lose-lose situation. I wish that I had a shop big enough for a wash bay and a Hotsy.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Been working at getting the cab off the donor to move over to the other truck. Had custotmers call,stop in to drop off and pick up computers.
Have 4 bolts to go a.d I can lift it off. Stripped the intrrior,fenders,doors to lightening. It up.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That looks a little more portable.

Portability would be nice..100' of power cable and gas line would be great.

sealed a leak at top of sliding rear window, then headed back into town with empty oil pails to help a friend dispose of old oil from his 7.3, then.... turning a corner to the right, some old guy in a late model dodge 4 door car tried turning inside my turn, and smeared the front of his car (now sans mirrors) along the whole passenger side of my F150. Pictures coming tomorrow; too dark outside now.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
sealed a leak at top of sliding rear window, then headed back into town with empty oil pails to help a friend dispose of old oil from his 7.3, then.... turning a corner to the right, some old guy in a late model dodge 4 door car tried turning inside my turn, and smeared the front of his car (now sans mirrors) along the whole passenger side of my F150. Pictures coming tomorrow; too dark outside now.

Sorry to hear. How bad is the damage?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Well, the Idle took a **** in the Ranger, so it's time for a tune up today. Plugs/Wires, and a cleaning of the MAF, IAC, and Throttle Body are in order. I'll also inspect the air filter and pvc and vacuum hoses looking for any other possible problems.

Removing gas from front tank today so i can completely disconnect it. Tired of cross filling and leaking.. Time to put a stop to it and drive it around without the threat of turning into a fireball.. :)

Vaccumed out the inside of 88 today. Also removed the seat cover for the first time since I bought her in May.To my surprise the seat is in fairly decent condition for it's age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts