Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Tightened the rear yoke down and installed the rear DS in Burt....I forgot how much fun 4wd can be...been a couple years since I've owned one...let alone got to use it. Played in the sand pit down the street did a few hillclimbs.....yummy.

JR which mirrors do you have on your flareside?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Cleaned up the dummy radio in the F100, and installed it in the truck. Too bad I forgot to paint the needle. Tomorrow i'll be taking it back out after work and paintin the needle.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
These....power

020.jpg
[/IMG]

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^C'mon Paul...you've never sported something or represented something that had nothing to with your vehicle.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Ahhhh but this truck in that current state of that pic pulled out an 89 F350 CC longbed on 37's 20 inch wheels and superduty axles....from a mudhole that was filling the floorboards.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Easy big guy, just givin him sheot

I know...I was ball busting too. I know you've never had your Bronco in a ghey p0rn, but that doesn't mean you're not still rocking the 'cowboy's butts, drive me nuts' bumper sticker.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Learned the limits of the little square cutout for the ratchet to tighten the belt on the power steering bracket. Gonna be swappin in a saginaw pump come next weekend. Also put the toolbox that was in the 72 into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts