Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Right now it's just a 460 with a few engine mods. Cam, heads, stuff like that. all done by the PO, but it definitely added some pep that I haven't seen from other 460's. haha.

Good to see another 460 guy on here! What have you done to yours? Mine is all stock feeding into a Flowmaster system. As any 460 would be, I'm interested in more power smilieFordlogo

I just picked this one up this morning. My first F series!

Congrats! Looks great smilieFordlogo And its a 4x4! YelloThumbUp

Spidey2011

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Good to see another 460 guy on here! What have you done to yours? Mine is all stock feeding into a Flowmaster system. As any 460 would be, I'm interested in more power smilieFordlogo

Congrats! Looks great smilieFordlogo And its a 4x4! YelloThumbUp

I personally haven't done anything to the engine. I know it's got a Magnaflow exhaust, and like I said, has an aftermarket cam and heads. I pulled 8k lbs with it the other day and could barely tell it was there. haha.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
New pichars!!
yta5a5u5.jpg
uparaqaj.jpg
udydy9ag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Ford Power

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Really nice truck man! Is it a 1995?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
TEASER

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The tire shine didnt have time to SET! LMAO

Its ok Roy would be too busy looking at the roof lights to notice the fresh tyre shine smilietease smilietease ....... that is one neat looking colour scheme you've got there - ive got the factory black on silver on my one and just can't make up my mind on what scheme i should put on it.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
2 tone just looks awesome on these older trucks

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Here are some bettter pics of the outside. And its all together except for a good clean up and gettin all my finger prints off it. Headliner should be in monday!

My truck doesn't compare to most of y'alls by any means. Some of you guys have some awesome looking trucks.

Here's mine.
1989 F-250. 1 ton rear suspension. SCLB. 351W / C6 auto. 387,000+ miles. Been parked since late 2006. Hope to start working on it soon.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts