My '97 the day I brought it home. Had to winch it on the trailer, wouldn't turn over. Ended up needing a starter and a lot of other little repairs.
After I got it running, transfer case was stuck in neutral. Shift linkage broke. Fixed that, then did front calipers, full brake fluid flush, bunch of broken vacuum lines, and all new hoses for the plow.
Still some work to do. Cab is broken beneath the passenger seat, needs new door locks and shocks. I put a set of practically new studded snow tires on it, don't have any pictures since I've done that. Got a spare set of aluminum wheels that I want to mount some Cooper all terrains on next summer, and flatbed it.