Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

License Plates

Fellro

Staff member
I dont think the diss on FTE is necessary, you could just put: No longer just an Enthusiast, Im a Fanatic.

Much better, I agree. It gives too much credit to basically name them that way. Besides, move on already, what happened happened, right, wrong, or otherwise. Make a new, better direction, go with it, and don't look back!

RocketScience

Alleged Recruiter
...but I think some states wont let you have a Novelty plate but a plate frame would be a better bet...
I rarely agree with you Tex, but I do here.

*checks temperature, schedules CAT Scan*

Law enforcement agencies will challenge the practice of swapping-out a plate for a custom version, and dangling one below, or sticking it in your rear window is silly IMO.

Go with the frame.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
ftfplate.jpg

How about we go with this design.smilietease

Blade

Backwoods boy
thanks tex..... worked hard on it but it was fun to make.. ifu get anymore ideas tell me, ive got the template saved on photoshop

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I don't like the Idea of having "enthusiast" in it...I think we need to go a WHOLE other direction, maybe...

"Not a HOBBY, A way of LIFE!" [confused]

Blade

Backwoods boy
OK EVERYBODY, come up with some quotes and ill put them on the site in a pole... how does that work? or somebody else can make a pole on em. ill just put em on the plate

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
How about
Join FTF now because Beautiful Woman will want to have relations with you..

It works for Beer company's and Axe body spray.....

Blade

Backwoods boy
YEAH but axe smells like $&^@, anyway.... dont like it, and we dont want to lie do we :p smilietease.. how bout we do somethin like special order? it cost more than just a simple one like one that i made previously

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
YEAH but axe smells like $&^@, anyway.... dont like it, and we dont want to lie do we :p smilietease.

Hey no one said it has to be true, Axe lies its teeth out but you know how much of the garbage they sell every day :) no harm in a lil white lie :D

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
lol.... well who is gonna be the one to get them made??? and i think i should get one free since i made it :p

I dunno but I would like one, see how much it would cost to get some made I am i'm not going to pay 50 bucks for a plate I can't use on my truck but I'll get one to have around the house :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts