Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

License Plates

Blade

Backwoods boy
yeah it would..... will do switching the trucks around
FTFLICENSEPLATE2.jpg

that better???

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hmph. That would be impossible to do with vinyl. Think "silhouettes". The vinyl plotter is a CUTTER, not a printer. Feed a sheet of solid colored vinyl into the machine and it uses a blade to cut shapes out of the vinyl.

Missouri is one of those states that requires the front plate to be affixed to the vehicle. Ford for some reason didn't make a recessed place on the GT Mustang for a front plate like they did on the V6 Mustang or for that matter, the Shelby. They just provided two small dimples in the front bumper marking the place to drill. Bonnie figured from the beginning that she would play the dumb female card if she got stopped telling an officer there isn't anyplace to affix the plate. She figures at worst she'll have to pay a fix it ticket. We've now had the car over three years. Watch, now that I've made this post she'll be stopped...

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
yeah prolly not gonna be an issue. There was a big push in Cali for enforcement after the red light camera's started going up.

I mainly us it for PC for a stop. I only write the ticket if the person is a real tool.

Fellro

Staff member
For those of us that have to sport both plates, I have seen it done a variety of ways. Some have them ont eh dash, some mount it above the regular plate, others put it in the back window.

And if you do go with the "enthusiast" part, might want to make either that plural, or the fanatics singular. Doesn't work real well with one plural and one singular.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts