Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Last edited:

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
My health teacher said a little alcohol is good for the health. I use that as my excuse

Mine too...but I don't feel I need alcohol to enhance/force a good time, and I like to remember my good times. On top of that...I have family members on both sides of the family that have alcoholism...and dad's been sober for 15 years now...so I stay away because I've seen what it can do.

Oh I just joking around,I got new pics of my truck today....
Here is a link:
http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp307/76_SCS_Lover/My 76 F-350/

Are those the same ones you posted in the 'post your pics' thread...not gonna go through 323 photos. Good call on reducing the sig as well.

i dont have time too look through 187 thousand photos

Took your word for it, and waiting to see how new those photos are.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Took your word for it, and waiting to see how new those photos are.

There are 107 new pictures...
And on 2-14-09 I added about 40 pictures...
So total 147 new pics...

Mine too...but I don't feel I need alcohol to enhance/force a good time, and I like to remember my good times. On top of that...I have family members on both sides of the family that have alcoholism...and dad's been sober for 15 years now...so I stay away because I've seen what it can do.
I can respect that, i had an uncle that was an alcoholic that died a couple years. But since you don't drink,

Sorry...little inebriated here...can't remember everything...
I am confused. Am i missinterpreting the usage of inebriated here? JW

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I am confused. Am i missinterpreting the usage of inebriated here? JW

Sorry, I guess in the post you quoted, I shoulda said 'TRY' to stay away from the stuff. If you averaged out how much I actually drink a year, it would be less than once a month. Literally, I can count on one hand how many times I've drank in the last year...and 3 of those times have been from New Year's to my bday (a little under 3 months). If you'll read in other posts around this site, I make it noted that it's not all that often.

Sorry, I guess in the post you quoted, I shoulda said 'TRY' to stay away from the stuff. If you averaged out how much I actually drink a year, it would be less than once a month. Literally, I can count on one hand how many times I've drank in the last year...and 3 of those times have been from New Year's to my bday (a little under 3 months). If you'll read in other posts around this site, I make it noted that it's not all that often.

Ok. Just making sure I was understanding correctly. I wasn't meaning to call you out or anything, I was just curious

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No worries man...general rule of thumb that I failed to follow...Never say 'never' and never say 'always'...so I failed...haha.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Hey UT: Might I ask why you haven't been around?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey UT: Might I ask why you haven't been around?

Around here???? Well that one is easy, life gets in the way sometimes...this particular time, the girlfriend came up, so I was uh...well...busy. Starting the 12th...Spring break starts, so I'll probably be almost nonexistent til the 22nd. If you're wondering about other sites, shoot me a PM.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Around here???? Well that one is easy, life gets in the way sometimes...this particular time, the girlfriend came up, so I was uh...well...busy. Starting the 12th...Spring break starts, so I'll probably be almost nonexistent til the 22nd. If you're wondering about other sites, shoot me a PM.

I meant the other site...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I meant the other site...

I'll shoot you a PM

nooo need to elaborate on the GF thing i understand smilieleghump

It goes without saying...since she graduated a year ago and accepted a job in Charlotte, I'm lucky to see her once every couple of weeks. Been rough, but we've been together for about 4 years and 4 months now...so we're gettin through it. We'll get hitched after I graduate, so we both know it's worth it now. I also like having a suga' mama...she's bought me cranks, tires, cams, etc...so I figure she's a keeper...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sounds like it. My girl is just as poor as i am, but i still love her

Yeah she used to be...but she's pulling pretty good money right now, so I don't feel too guilty...haha. As I've said before, I knew she was a keeper when I tested her and asked her to rotate my tires, and she was all over it. On top of it, she seems to like helping/learning when I'm working on my rigs. She really enjoyed and even tried tackling that whole bolt extraction fiasco...on top of that, she loooooooooves sports. I'm worried the 'bad' doesn't equal the 'good' so I'm waiting for the other foot to fall...haha. I'm just waiting for her to tell me 'psych...I never liked any of that, or get fat, or to find out she's defective some how...haha.

Yeah she used to be...but she's pulling pretty good money right now, so I don't feel too guilty...haha. As I've said before, I knew she was a keeper when I tested her and asked her to rotate my tires, and she was all over it. On top of it, she seems to like helping/learning when I'm working on my rigs. She really enjoyed and even tried tackling that whole bolt extraction fiasco...on top of that, she loooooooooves sports. I'm worried the 'bad' doesn't equal the 'good' so I'm waiting for the other foot to fall...haha. I'm just waiting for her to tell me 'psych...I never liked any of that, or get fat, or to find out she's defective some how...haha.[/QUOTE

mine does help but she listens and understand my passions and TRY'S to help some times but my tools are way too greasy for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles