Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

who we got in Maryland?

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
How the heck is VA, Southern. Well that puts a wrench in the plans.

Well.... OOPS! Guess we can just go DelMar....hehehehehe....unless VA AND the powers that are say we can!

Is "Mike" still the CL?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I dunno who CL is? Didn't think to look in the south for VA when WV is in the north. Go figure. haha Still waiting on 2 admins approvals.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Well.... OOPS! Guess we can just go DelMar....hehehehehe....unless VA AND the powers that are say we can!

Is "Mike" still the CL?

guessing they go by the civil war maps?? 3/4 of viriginia was a confederate/southern state.... only north of Richmond was Yankee...

but yea i dont get why va is listed as south east either... specially when they talk about the "middle states" cuz va's right in the middle of the east coast...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
and yes mike is still the chapter leader in va...

TazDevil07

I sent Mike a pm and asked him if he and the VA Chapter would be interesting in a merger. I'll let ya know what I find out.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
last time i talked to him he said he was going to try and get on more... but will see...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
no thanks... dont need that kind of headache again...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
hey brenda...

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Brenda says she'll take that headache!

Back later....dinner bell.

TazDevil07

Hey Shawn! Hey Bud! Oh gee, thanks for the headache....I'll just add that to my other gazillion!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
lol poor brenda... need some asprin now??

hows you and hubby doing anyways??

TazDevil07

Aspirin isn't gonna cut it. I'm already CL on FTW and President of my stang/truck club. If this merger happens, oh boy, I'm gonna need an assistant! LMAO But then again, maybe the VA CL will want to take it all on.

Oh thanks for asking, the hubs and I are doing well. How bout you?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
va's a quiet chapter... u just gotta deal with me lol.. and maybe 1 other lol...

same crap different day... had an interview yesterday... guess i get to play the waiting game to see if i can get hired...

TazDevil07

Well if the folks who were here, don't pipe in, its not gonna happen and I won't have to worry. Thank goodness I have my other two to fall back on. We need dedicated people not wishy washy ones or spies. LOL

Good luck with the interview. What was it for?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Well if the folks who were here, don't pipe in, its not gonna happen and I won't have to worry. Thank goodness I have my other two to fall back on. We need dedicated people not wishy washy ones or spies. LOL

Good luck with the interview. What was it for?

ive been trying to pop in more and more but its just so quiet around here... and by time people do get on my fav shows are just coming on...

thanks.. hoping ill get it... need some cash flow again...

was for a welding job i hope.. told them it didnt have to be welding if they had some other jobs open id take them too.. even if it was just sweeping the floors all day it wouldnt bother me at all.. but they said they have like a 4 ft stack of applicants they have to get through.. so i just hope dads friend has some great pull to get me in..

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Good luck Shawn ... BTW, I answered your question about my son's Fiero's. All his are automatics......

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
G'night all....... hehehehe all what??? All two of ya?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Good luck Shawn ... BTW, I answered your question about my son's Fiero's. All his are automatics......

hmm sorry musta missed it... course now i forget what the question was lol..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts