Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^yeah...it's all toy. If those Boggers were new, it might be a little easier pill to swallow at 5k, but someone is gonna have to put 2k into tires right off the bat too. But as I've mentioned before, the 'deals' I was finding, seem to be getting fewer and far'er between...even higher prices than before the economic crash.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I see this dump bed around now and then. Saw it sitting in the left turn lane so I took a picture when the light turned.
00316.JPG

This is awesome....there's nothing like seeing these old rigs still in action and not just driven for show or restoration. We have a cool dent that looks almost exactly like this that is used all year as a work truck and a plow truck! smilieFordlogo

Cool shot, thanks!

We have more of these still working classic trucks in this area than pretty boy trucks

Yesterday I saw an 77 F150 loaded to the nuts with concrete equipment driving in Red Deer.
It brought a tear to my eye ;)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
We have more of these still working classic trucks in this area than pretty boy trucks

Yesterday I saw an 77 F150 loaded to the nuts with concrete equipment driving in Red Deer.
It brought a tear to my eye ;)

smiliecrybaby

Nice!

YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Fellro

Staff member
On my way to take a load of scrap in, I noticed a farm place that had several dents, one being the car hauler... One looked like they were piecing it together, the box was changed and some other parts. Had a Pete on the other side of the machine shed... Everything looked to be functional, not sitting in the weeds.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Something about that truck just says 'fishy' to me Ken. The turn signal lenses should be clear not amber. The way the pictures are taken tells me they're trying to hide something. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're in the PNW so maybe it was raining, but typically taking pictures of a wet vehicle makes the paint look better than it is...especially if the paint is oxidized...which appears to be the case here. That said, that winch is a nice touch, for the price the truck doesn't look too terribly bad...and it has that ever elusive narrow dent trim (I don't like it, but some guys go bonkers for the narrow trim).

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Something about that truck just says 'fishy' to me Ken. The turn signal lenses should be clear not amber. The way the pictures are taken tells me they're trying to hide something. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're in the PNW so maybe it was raining, but typically taking pictures of a wet vehicle makes the paint look better than it is...especially if the paint is oxidized...which appears to be the case here. That said, that winch is a nice touch, for the price the truck doesn't look too terribly bad...and it has that ever elusive narrow dent trim (I don't like it, but some guys go bonkers for the narrow trim).

I've never seen that trim you're talking about before. It's also pin striped around the trim. Everything else looks good on it....only problem....it's too darn far away. Man, if that was within a state of two of me, I'd be all over it.

The sunroof, tool box, and winch is worth the money.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Hey...that's the other side of the county from me.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup

And what's up with the steering wheel and shifter in the interior pic? And, it is listed as having a five speed trans. Seems like a JR Cash special.

Fellro

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts