Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Too much crap on it. Call me a purist, but it looks like chit.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Too much crap on it. Call me a purist, but it looks like chit.

Missing a front bumper, but I like the flairs and I think without all that other tube crap, I'd like the look of this rig. I'm sort of a purist as well.....sort of.smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That truck scream pure 80's.

Man, this thing is awesome.....a little different, but nice!

79_dent.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

It has a MASSIVE rear bumper and what the heck is that rack on top?

Also, if it has the same frame, engine, and panels, why would they change the title to say it's 1990? Just cause of reconstruction.....my Washington state title (no need for a title in Maine for vehicles over 15 years old) is still a 77 even though it was a ground up restoration.

I'm still more of a fan of the round headlights from 73-77, but still love the dents through 79.

I like it other than it having an 80's bed, no tailgate, and weird bars in the bed. I'm honestly much more into the 78-79 grille with square/rectangular headlights. I do really like 73-77 grilles that have the billet insert, they are sweet!

I like it other than it having an 80's bed, no tailgate, and weird bars in the bed. I'm honestly much more into the 78-79 grille with square/rectangular headlights. I do really like 73-77 grilles that have the billet insert, they are sweet!

I have one of the 77 grill surrounds and inserts. Ben is supposed to get it from me some time.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I thought that rack on top of the roll bar was part of the building behind it.

Hahaha.....I thought the exact same thing until I saw it from behind.smilietease

I have one of the 77 grill surrounds and inserts. Ben is supposed to get it from me some time.

you have the billet type inserts for 73-77? I'd like to see some pics of trucks with those if anyone has them on here, I have only seen them on the cover of the new LMC catalog, they look sharp. I dnt wanna change over to the old style grille, I just think the 73-77 billet type are neat.

I do think the truck is a lil expensive, considering the hood is flaking its clear coat and there seems to be some rust by the FORD letters on the hood, and of course no front bumper and an awful rear one lol.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Still planning on getting it...just haven't been out that way. If it would make you more comfortable, I can paypal you the funds????

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Still planning on getting it...just haven't been out that way. If it would make you more comfortable, I can paypal you the funds????

You can paypal me the funds, Ben.....and I'll take care of it for you...:suspicious:

smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sorry Ken...I think not. Mark has probably the best looking OEM 77 grille I've ever seen, and I plan on direct replacing the one that's on Red now. I think he's been holding it for me for a little over a year now, we were supposed to meet a couple times by now, but plans have fallen through by both parties.

you have the billet type inserts for 73-77? I'd like to see some pics of trucks with those if anyone has them on here, I have only seen them on the cover of the new LMC catalog, they look sharp. I dnt wanna change over to the old style grille, I just think the 73-77 billet type are neat.

I do think the truck is a lil expensive, considering the hood is flaking its clear coat and there seems to be some rust by the FORD letters on the hood, and of course no front bumper and an awful rear one lol.
My bad. Not billet , but OEM

I don't need the funds. Seems that storage space is getting hard to come by.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Sorry Ken...I think not. Mark has probably the best looking OEM 77 grille I've ever seen, and I plan on direct replacing the one that's on Red now. I think he's been holding it for me for a little over a year now, we were supposed to meet a couple times by now, but plans have fallen through by both parties.

Hahaha....cool...can't wait to see it installed!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Did you also see that it comes with a 5th wheel to haul this pig....what the heck do you use to pull it?

Also, a monster build like that and you don't drive it....? I don't know....I almost struggled driving mine, but like my PO said, that rig should be ridden, not stored and sitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts