Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Shift kit is in!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ha glad im a mechanic. Plus im too broke to have people fix my crap.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I needed them to diagnose a clunk noise when I shift out of Park , turns out my ring and pinion is going bad :( , reason the labor cost was a little higher than normal.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Your so vain Skank! Dunno if my boss would like the idea of footing the bill for the replacement of the gears upfront, the rear is what needs to be fixed so....
I would love to have 4.10's but would need to find a used TTB 4.10 first.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
actually Skan...if he got 4.10's his truck would be better...he's already got the nice red goin against ya but once he gets those headers on...you lose.sorry buddy.lol

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
4.10s + Efan + Straight pipes + Trans temp gauge + Deep trans pan + 4" lift + 33" tires + High end remote starter

Pretty sure just headers don't offset all that stuff that Mike doesn't have :D

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got you both beat. F350 thats all I got to say. Everything you have to do, its stock on mine. Ha. He means our trucks get worked, yours just has to cart you around. Lol

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
He means our trucks get worked, yours just has to cart you around. Lol
Suck it! I transport big stuff in the bed and do dump runs for my mom on a fairly regular basis. But more importantly, now that the warm weather is coming around I'll be towing our boat.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Didnt you have to get the bigger hitch? Farly big stuff in a 6" bed lol?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, fit it in that trunk.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts