Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pictures of Truck(New Pics) For FTF.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
At 14 in the summer I would outside doing things with my friends like playing baseball,football,golf,street hockey,etc

Or you can hide in your room and 'balls' smilietease

When I was 14 with an interest in cars I was out in the garage taking apart an engine for rebuild and get interrupted by my friends to come and play some sports game.
I suppose with the advent of the computer this has turned kids away from fresh air and exercise.

I feel so deprived not able to be outside and doing physical activity.

Sitting in the house in the summer (in California) in my opinion is for old guys like Bill and I :)

D

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
When I was 16 and 17 if I wasn't in school I was messing with cars. At 14 I don't really remember what I did.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
I cant fix it now but I will later ok,Im not on my computer,Im at a friends house:)
Yes I do go outside,Im not fat,just ask ND.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I cant fix it now but I will later ok,Im not on my computer,Im at a friends house:)
Yes I do go outside,Im not fat,just ask ND.

What are you talking about? No one even said that. You have issues.

When I was 14 I delivered prescriptions for 2 neighbourhood drug stores on my bicycle for $0.40//hr

I had 5 jobs when I was 15

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That's a lot of jobs Dennis. I had one part-time job at 14 that I started when I was about 12 and worked at until the age of 17 or so. When I was 17 I started working on cars for a living, while finishing HS and going to college.

I paid cash for my 1967 Honda S90 in August 66 for $425.00 w/helmut

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Amen, Dennis.
Ya don't know what you got til it's gone.

And Ya Can't Tell What's In The Pickle Barrel Till Ya Git The Lid Often It !
foghorn.jpg

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
When I was 14 with an interest in cars I was out in the garage taking apart an engine for rebuild and get interrupted by my friends to come and play some sports game.
I suppose with the advent of the computer this has turned kids away from fresh air and exercise.

I feel so deprived not able to be outside and doing physical activity.

Sitting in the house in the summer (in California) in my opinion is for old guys like Bill and I :)

D
Of coarse,I go outside,Why do think Im only on in the night time?
Or you can hide in your room and 'balls' smilietease
Thats gross:(
What are you talking about? No one even said that. You have issues.
I dont have issues.I am sorry thats not what I meant.:)

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles