Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pictures of Truck(New Pics) For FTF.

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
final1.png

Chris, that looks great, good job, . but I really like how the kid came back and just said "
:guns:
The truck Has Dual Pipes!
" and not. ( Thank you!, I appreciate that.) :hammer:

I would like to learn how to do that, maybe you can talk me through it when I get my truck done? or just hook me up with one?:cooldude: smiliepeelout Later.....Rick

It may have dual, but that is NOT what's showing on the right side.

Great Job, Chris! I hope he appreciates the work you do as much as I do!

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Don't worry I thanked him.

final1.png

Chris, that looks great, good job, . but I really like how the kid came back and just said "
:guns: " and not. ( Thank you!, I appreciate that.) :hammer:

I would like to learn how to do that, maybe you can talk me through it when I get my truck done? or just hook me up with one?:cooldude: smiliepeelout Later.....Rick
i think the "it has dual pipes" was not a reference to sig pic, but to earlier posts about if it was single or dual

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol yeah no worries, he was talking to me on AIM while I was making it so he thanked me there.

C'mon guys you always critique my 1st and 2nd drafts on the sig pics. I know this one ain't perfect! What should I change?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I think the text and background "stripe" are too pinkish...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
What the hell Ian?! If you don't like it then just keep that to yourself. How rude.

:rofl2: Kidding dude. Yeah I can see what you mean. I was just trying to match the hue to the truck, and for that paint splash in the back I had to pull back the opacity to make it fall being the text without mixing in. I'll play with the colors a bit YelloThumbUp

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I kinda figured that's why you did it like that...if it was me, I might end up going to blue text and stripe, just because it's my favorite color...but that's going to result in kind of an odd color combination.

You forgot some text :)

The words: My Dad's.......

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
I used it for my sig pic,I will change it when its done ok>
Mil1ion,That would look goofy,I like the lettering it looks like the emblems on the 67-72 model year run.:)

Last edited:

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
My thread died.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Sorry.I didnt mean too.

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I thought it looked like shet too with that added!
what is it you didn't mean to do? add the text? yea we know,
hey my daughter just stomped on the cats tail?
I guess she didn't mean to do that either
:bs:

you need to drop that worlds youngest crap, it sounds stupid. leave it the way Chris had it,
sometimes too much info can be a bad thing
:welcome: :fan:

Sorry.I didnt mean too.

well frankly IMO, it is insulting to the creator of it.

Maybe consider this: you are interacting with men and women that are as old as 70 and not other kids your age.

Think about what you are are about to do or doing before you do it.

You have lied,mis-presented yourself and many things on at least 2 different web sites and now you have wrecked something someone took time out of his day to make for you.

Let threads die ,no need to keep drawing attention to yourself by bumping them.

At 14 in the summer I would outside doing things with my friends like playing baseball,football,golf,street hockey,etc

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

I agree. Let the thread die. The boxes look terrible. Skan looks like he invested quite a bit of time making a decent pic for you and you ruined it. And I would definitely drop the "world's youngest" thing too.

Ford Truck Articles