Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Picked up my charger today!!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yep she fired up but they don't want me to run it too hard right now cause I might foul out the plugs. But she smokes like a ***** and smells like crap but she was runnin. I had to keep my foot on the throttle to keep her runnin, but hopefully switching out the Maf's will help let her idle.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Yep she fired up but they don't want me to run it too hard right now cause I might foul out the plugs. But she smokes like a ***** and smells like crap but she was runnin. I had to keep my foot on the throttle to keep her runnin, but hopefully switching out the Maf's will help let her idle.

smoking black ??

rich rich.. my friends rx7 was like that they install the system that way before they could tune it

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Excuse me, I would take my truck over a charger anyday! LOL Besides almost 500hp at the rear wheels should beat a charger! Oh lets get the damn thing started first! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
LOL jno kiddin, and you don't think they are THAT bad till you drive in Germany! Those roads were AWESOME!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ah hem! F150! LOL

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Sorry doc, my bad, thats what i thought but the sig pic looked like it might have said 150...

Roads are paved here to haul cattle to the slaughter house, and to move the cotton faster... :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Nope, I am going to have to let the guys tryto get it fired off when they get it. they think the truck is running so rich that I may have fouled out the plugs. oh well. I got the intercooler tank built yesterday and have to get it installed. then put in a trans line and i should be able to take it up there. so no vids. I do have a few vids of me trying to start it afterward! LOL

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Why is it running SO rich though?
Did you pull a plug to look at one?
Just to verify or maybe you have problems else where, i would pull a plug just to verify they are fouled.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I switched from 19# injectors and a single fuel pump, to 42# injectors and twin fuel pumps. the fuel was almost dripping outta the tailpipe when it did run.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts