Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Picked up my charger today!!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok tried to fire it off tonight... No luck. I have good voltage on the guage but when I turn the key all the lights go off and absolutly NOTHING. now if I leave the key to run and go out to the siliniod all it does is cranks. no turn over just cranks like the fuel pump fuse is out. but its good.

but the starter not doing anything is my problem. I am pretty sure it is all wired in right and all I did was relocate the battery, but that shouldn't change anything.

kinda beside myself tonight and may have to wait till tomorrow in the light to see if I see something...[confused]

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Relay?

Man i wish i could make that trip, im not able to make the trip to see the fam for the holidays, bummed but its apart of life... Maybe after the new year, ill wait until spring when the snow is all melted and its good and muddy out! ;)

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Ok tried to fire it off tonight... No luck. I have good voltage on the guage but when I turn the key all the lights go off and absolutly NOTHING. now if I leave the key to run and go out to the siliniod all it does is cranks. no turn over just cranks like the fuel pump fuse is out. but its good.

but the starter not doing anything is my problem. I am pretty sure it is all wired in right and all I did was relocate the battery, but that shouldn't change anything.

kinda beside myself tonight and may have to wait till tomorrow in the light to see if I see something...[confused]

wooooo!!!!! to bad it didnt get started. you was taking it on Video right????

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was getting ready to but after it didn't start then I got pissed! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
It was all black anyway

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
well when i get it to start I will post the first start vid! LOL I don't think you want a first crank vid! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
oh belive me I am there is nothing I would like better than to put up a vid of the truck running! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ok just got in from workin of it. Got it to crank with the key(really helps if you connect the big block on the firewall with the bolt and not just puch them together. In the process of swapping out my stock fuel pump for a stock lightning pump.( twin pumps vs. a single.) That should hold my fuel pressure needed for the 42# injectors I have. I also have a clark pusher pump for when I get my 60# injectors to run E85.

I am going to take advantage of the rain day tomorrow and work on the fuel pumps. I dropped the gas tank tonight before the rain hit so I could do so.

As I get more done I will let you all know.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Got the pump switched out today now I have to wait for a dry day to put the tank back in. I will have pics later of the pump conversion.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh i think I might be able to do something like that....
vicious-smiley-1827.gif
vicious-smiley-1827.gif

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Maybe I should start a new thread.....

CAUSE I GOT HER STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Vid to come, but the battery went dead after I swapped MAF's to see if that would help let her idle a little better. I have her on the charger now. So I will get a good vid in a bit.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts