Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New searches

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Clicking the new searches tab no longer works for me. I signed out/ back in, to clear any cookies, no change. Is there something else for me to try? I really miss that feature

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
No, same computer. It does it on my tablet too

This is the message I get:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
the feature works by using tracking cookies to track your visits to the site. Normally the problem is that computer or browser settings block the cookies/tracking and the site can't tell when you have visited.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
OK, I'll try staying signed in, even when I go off line, maybe that will help.

I hope I can fix it, I sure do miss ya'll.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Charlie open your browser and go into the options and delete the cookie for FTF. Then log back in see if that fixes it. Just logging out doesn't delete the cookie.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Ahhhh Crap. right back where we started. Geesh, that was short lived.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
No, but the tablet may be signed in....... I'll sign it out, and let you know

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Tablet wasn't signed in, it works fine, so I assume the lap top must be the problem.
I would try the xp desk top, but it hasn't been on for months, so it would take 2 hours of updates before it would let me check, lol

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Looks like I'm not alone!!!!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Since I upgraded to a new Windows 8 computer made to look like Windows 7, I can no longer get EITHER "Today's Posts" when logged out, or "New Posts", when logged in. It's starting to FTF me off! Any suggestions?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
we haven't made any changes to the site. You might check all the windows settings and make sure there is nothing that's keeping the site from tracking your activity.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Are you using IE, Firefox, opera,etc?
The new IE its a royal PITA nothing works with it.
Thanks Microsoft for all the extra work you have provided me when you released 8.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I was using IE 10. You might be right
Since I started using firefox for FTF, I have had no more problems. If I try to use IE, no workie.

Tablet has never had a problem, but it is Jelly bean, so I guess it don't matter with it

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts