Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New searches

blacksnapon

Staff member
Mine at work does that. Not the one at home. Occasionally it works, sometimes the "todays posts" works. I usually go to the "forums" and go through them one at a time. I miss a lot though doing it that way.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
we haven't made any changes to the site. You might check all the windows settings and make sure there is nothing that's keeping the site from tracking your activity.

I should have been more specific, Scott. That ONLY thing that changed was my purchase of a new computer, with IE 10. As Randy stated, thank you, Microsoft. :headbang:

Although at work, I have access to 4 different computers, and they all behave differently on FTF. One will not access the homepage, two will not access "todays posts", and one won't access anything? These are windows 7 professional, but I'm not sure which version of IE they use.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
FWIW...I have Windows 8 and use Firefox and I've never had any sort of issues with what you guys are talking about.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I may have found a solution.

On the browser tool bar, I went to <Tools>, <Internet Options>, <Delete>, then <Preserve Favorites Website Data>. The aforementioned box was checkmarked. I deselected that box and now all the options at the top of the FTF home page are consistently available. bigdance

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles