Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Ride

ready for battle...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Those look really sharp on there.

Ryan

Yeah, I'm really liking the MT's; Only bad thing I can say about them is that they dont/ wont conner as fast in the wet.. 'smiliecrazy'

No worries its all good.. :beer:

:) I just meant you are ready for winter, in as much as ya'll get down there. I put my Ranger in storage the end of Nov. and it hasn't snowed since!

Last edited:
Ah ok I gotcha; It'll be nice to be able to goto more than one store at a time, or be able to load my dogs up with out having to worry if somebody will get bit...

Got some "new" tires

https://www.treadwright.com/p-4-30-9-50r15-mud.aspx
WITH KEDGE GRIP

Kedge Grip: Our own unique blend of crushed (recycled) glass and crushed walnut shell particle blended into our full grade truck rubber. Kedge Grip acts in a twofold way; first the walnut shell is designed to come out leaving small (approximately 1 mm) size pits in the tread surface that will act as additional siping and create more traction edges to grip the road. The second is the crushed glass which is designed to stay in longer and create a gritty surface to help anchor you to the road.

1333255406.jpg

1333255388.jpg

1333255301.jpg

I put about 100 miles on them today, so far so good; They actually balanced out with less wight than the 10-12k mi km2's I have on currently..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts