Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Ride

Had to jump the gun early, and change my plans; So I wound up with this. Its an '07 XL 3.0 auto, with about 53k on it. And I'm gonna end up paying Way too much for it.......

004-3.jpg
003-2.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks nice! smiliegitrdone

Yeah, its a clean little truck; And its got more elbow room than my dads '01 Bonneville... :rofl:

Thanks, I've been wanting one for awhile now. Just not this way... 'smiliedoh'

Only thing I wish I had was cruse control; I've got a 50+ mi One Way trip to work....

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
its entirely possible that the truck is completely wired for it. All you need isthe controls from either the steering wheel or turn signal...

Find one with the controls find the plug and see if it works.

I never use my CC at all. I wish my truck didn't have it.

Shoot, I love using it; And most of my trip (like 80%) is all hwy..

why, it's nice to have the options in your truck even if you would only use it once or twice a year. doesn't hurt in the resale either.

This...

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Nice Ranger.
I like the Ranger great solid little trucks that require little maintenance other than oils and brakes pads. All mine have ran till the frame rusted away from all the salt used here. I use my rangers harder than most use their F250's.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Aaron as on 07 i believe its going to be all controlled via computer. I dont know what the entire system will take to operate, but i would be slightly suprised if the majority of it wasn't already there...
I think it would be to much hassle to designate trucks with out certain parts especially on an assembly line kind of set up. So the majority of parts would be there, but you may be missing a few parts, find a diagram to a CC set up for your truck and see what parts pieces you do have and dont have, then hit up a junk yard...

Nice Ranger.
I like the Ranger great solid little trucks that require little maintenance other than oils and brakes pads. All mine have ran till the frame rusted away from all the salt used here. I use my rangers harder than most use their F250's.

Thanks, and thats what I'm hoping for..

Aaron as on 07 i believe its going to be all controlled via computer. I dont know what the entire system will take to operate, but i would be slightly suprised if the majority of it wasn't already there...
I think it would be to much hassle to designate trucks with out certain parts especially on an assembly line kind of set up. So the majority of parts would be there, but you may be missing a few parts, find a diagram to a CC set up for your truck and see what parts pieces you do have and dont have, then hit up a junk yard...

I still have a throttle cable, but yeah just gonna take time to get it sorted out; Hell I havent even had it for a week yet...

That's a nice little truck.

Rangers have killer resale value! I didn't buy one for that reason. I couldn't afford it.

Ryan

Thanks, all for the low low price of 500 down; Plus 1k on a trade in @ 320 a month.... :slap:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks nice. Good luck with it.

Ok so its been a minute since I've updated this..

I now have bfg km2's on the rear as well as this.. Not a bad score for 150.00

106.jpg

Ford Truck Articles