Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Misc Texas Thread

radialarm

Clown of Death!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I'm in North Houston / Spring / The Woodlands / Conroe.
I'm going to be down that way Wed. My brother, nephew, daughter, and I go deer hunting in Davy Crockett NF every year at this time.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I got that. I was just trying to provide you with a visual aide of all the wonderful benefits of being a chapter leader. :)

But really if you all feel a new leader is in order put it to a vote and we can get it changed. YelloThumbUp

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Takes care of Join requests. Search out and invite new members of the site from your state to the state chapter. Try and keep the chapter active on and off the forums.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Its a cool job and you would be allowed into our really cool super secret club!:rolling laugh:
bs flag

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
I don't think we need a new chapter leader because other than this ONE thread right now there has been almost no activity in TX cuz there are too few people on here right now. No one else even posted in the intro thread besides me until recently. This is the internet and real life comes first. To boot someone who was asked or volunteered because life comes first is crap. I still believe it is better for the leader to be on the populated side of the state even though there are a whopping three of us here. Y'all want me to call him and tell him you're talking replace him because there's nothing to do in the chapter and he's doing it? *shakin my head*

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
AND organize meets, No matter how big or small...

Storm has been kinda MIA and it sounds like you guys might benefit from someone else taking the reigns. maybe even get a meet together.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
NONE of you can say he's not doing his job when there's nothing to do. Absence from nothing leaves the same amount of nothing there was before. I can't drive my truck 6 hrs to eat dinner with 4 people I don't know and in todays economy I don't know anyone else who can either so go ahead and start talking get together with NO ATTENDANCE except the leader. I wouldn't be planning anything either. I have tried this shit before where there WERE members who could go. NO ONE went. What else is he supposed to be doing that he's not????

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts