Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Misc Texas Thread

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
if I bring the kegs and hookers can i come??

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I guess I'm #3. 'smiliedoh' What are we going to to for Thanksgiving and Christmas?
Those California members got there Christmas and Thanksgiving threads,
by the way thanks for making us foreigners feel so welcome.:icon_mecker:

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
sure don't look that way does it. so three from lubbock and then radialarm and storm that's 5 from tx.... i'd say we wld easily be able to win the majority vote on where to get together!

i'll be sitting right here for the holidays.. not even gonna bother cooking the big fancy meal for just myself.... too much pain in my ass and dishes.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Well if the cards get played right, with a OU loss and a A&M win, then we still got a chance at nationals....

Also Do either of you know where i could have an axle shipped to, i am buyin a 79 D60F for my truck, but it has to be shipped to a business address...
Any suggestions?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
My local hardware store will accept shipments for me. Try around where you live. As long as it's not freight collect they shouldn't mind.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
i don't know if the local shops would do something like that or not. if it were me, since i've used this shop to do work before, i'd ask Don at Sextons on west 19th if he'd accept it. i just don't know if a shop would expect to do the work if you asked them to accept the delivery or not.... *shrug* what kinda freight company are they using? i work at a distributor and if it's a company that ships to us and it's not freight collect i might could let you ship it to my warehouse as long as you were able to come get it same day. otherwise they might make me take it home with me to get it off our dock and that sounds too heavy for me to load... lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts