Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

Good move Bill!!! Don't even look back!!!!!
I first started posting of the F150 site then later also did postings on the "other" site.

I think what happened was I made a post in this thread about bring members from the "other" site over to this site and immediately that started happening to my posts over there.

I did not know that the "other" site was reading the posts over here or that they may have mole over here.

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
I first started posting of the F150 site then later also did postings on the "other" site.

I think what happened was I made a post in this thread about bring members from the "other" site over to this site and immediately that started happening to my posts over there.

I did not know that the "other" site was reading the posts over here or that they may have mole over here.

Tim Lamkin is a member here!!!

This site doesn't have anything to hide, the problem is Ken Payne & company!

Unless the new owners make some big changes, FTE will continue to loose a lot of members!!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Unfortunately for Internet Brands, the new owners, I don't think they've got any clue how Ken and Tim are running that site... I'm very tempted to write them a lengthy email and explain how they are basically forcing masses of members to leave the site, hence reducing revenue for Internet Brands.

Wassup guys..:wavey:

blacksnapon

Staff member

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Oh man, whats up brother. You helped me out alot. Glad to see ya here.

Michigan
Bout damn time, started thinkin u didnt get my email... Glad to see ya here man!

Thanks guys. I registered sometime last week and just got the confirmation mail today.. so here I am. I'm still a member in good standing over on FTE and plan to stay that way so I'm not gettin involved in any "political discussions" ;) . From the looks of things there's a great group here so it should be easy for me to fit in.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thanks guys. I registered sometime last week and just got the confirmation mail today.. so here I am. I'm still a member in good standing over on FTE and plan to stay that way so I'm not gettin involved in any "political discussions" ;) . From the looks of things there's a great group here so it should be easy for me to fit in.
That's perfectly fine, no one will persecute you for continuing your usage on the 'other site'. Most of the gang from our section has migrated over here now, so this is where we do the majority of our posting. I've stopped using the 'other site' completely because they moderate my posts now and none of them ever show up. Oh well, their loss.

I did not get into any "political discussions" over there either.
All I did was post in this thread and what I posted yesterday in this thread got my PM and email privileges taken away today.
They do not tell you why they do what they do to you over there.
So you may lose yours now for registering over here.

Michigan
i dont know why i got my sig taken away along with PM's and all that stuff. Im a good kid :)

Michigan
hehe lol i can still go there and post, but its just not the same.. lol

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC

Welcome to FTF!!!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
90 Ranger 2x4 2.3

Hey, another 4-banger Ranger. :wavey:

Ranger forum's been pretty dead here except when my truck breaks, but we're getting a few more.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts