Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Whatcha think of the user title Goose? , I like it. I know Chris is gonna love it.

Mike

:( Wish I could keep you company Brian, you're a hell of a guy and I'm sure a hoot to hang out with.

Not really, I go to dialysis, sleep, do "piece work" for my mom, sleep, go to work, sleep, repeat.

I rarely go anywhere. I do not drink, do not smoke, have no wife or children. I rarely eat out anywhere and when I do its fast good. Pretty boring.

When it is warm weather I mess with the 56 and go to my car club meetings and cruises occasionally.

That is about it.

Oh...I also spend way too much time reading on forums like this one. :headbang:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Not really, I go to dialysis, sleep, do "piece work" for my mom, sleep, go to work, sleep, repeat.

I rarely go anywhere. I do not drink, do not smoke, have no wife or children. I rarely eat out anywhere and when I do its fast good. Pretty boring.

When it is warm weather I mess with the 56 and go to my car club meetings and cruises occasionally.

That is about it.

Oh...I also spend way too much time reading on forums like this one. :headbang:
Brian you sound EXACTLY like me, cept for the dialysis. Seriously, I'm pretty much a loner :( How you think I have so much time to post on this site?!

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
heh I've had bad luck with grabber green...my CD player has a grabber green trim bezel...everytime I put it on it shuts off...when I take it of it works great....I like the color but it's cursed......Chris...that ain't true...you go to ski resorts and hippy rallies all the time.....lol

JR

Last edited:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
It is for us southerners....I got a buddy with a Dodge...ewww....and his interior as well as multiple exterior peices are grabber green.......he keeps droppin his driveshaft...but that may be cause it's a pile...who knows lol

JR

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Well hello everyone! I made it over here also!

Hey Bill, how have you been????

Welcome to FTF!! A site that cares for it's members, totally different from the "other" site!!!!

Hey Bill, how have you been????

Welcome to FTF!! A site that cares for it's members, totally different from the "other" site!!!!
Doing OK it been a long while.

The "other" site stopped letting me post over on the 87-96 forum but they will let me post in the electrical and fuel forums. But they will hold those up for about three hours before the appear.

So now I am just posting on this site and the F150 site.

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
The "other" site stopped letting post over on the 87-96 forum but they will let me post in the electrical and fuel forums. But they will hold those up for about three hours before the appear.
Wow... What an incredibly stupid decision on their part.

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Doing OK it been a long while.

The "other" site stopped letting me post over on the 87-96 forum but they will let me post in the electrical and fuel forums. But they will hold those up for about three hours before the appear.

So now I am just posting on this site and the F150 site.

Good move Bill!!! Don't even look back!!!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts