Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

...just don't get it.

all the piddly crap was dumb and bull-headed on their part, but taking crap away from subford is like...(tried to equate it to something and couldn't - it's just a bad move on all parts)

in the words of my wife, the daycare teacher "your choices make me sad"

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Eco, I am not as active as I was before...without alot of us on there there have ot been as many tech questions......I wish I had a phone number for those bastards...hey if FTE is screening this gimme a call....352-551-1483......I got a few words for ya......
subford...I second that...one of the biggest rats over on FTE I believe is ql2.....

JR

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
why does everyone has a costum name under thier nicknames and i dont..? :( im not good enough ? ) lol !! ohh no no i get it becuase im aruban :p kidding..

how do i get it?

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
why does everyone has a costum name under thier nicknames and i dont..? :( im not good enough ? ) lol !! ohh no no i get it becuase im aruban :p kidding..

how do i get it?
go to " user CP" and it should be right there, under user profile, I haven't thought of nothing clever yet , nor has anyone offered one as of yet.

Mike

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
thanks.. yeah i was just changing it.
how do you like the nickname? lol

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Jurgen we are sorry to inform you that your sig pic is way to big and we have come to the conclusion that you will be banned from the site , good luck in the future.

Administration

smiliestirthepot

Mike

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
That's right...kiss all the little piggies......even the moldy looking ones...don't worry about the fuzz....<<<<<<<<<<<ain't right

JR<<<<<<<<<neither is he

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
wuahahahaha you guys are to much.. if the peaps of the "other" site see's this they will go nuts.. lol !!!

hahaha sig pic is to big? bann me ? come on :( ... lol

chris ban afo means Lets Race

Ban= lets go
Afo= means outside but we use it for racing:p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts