Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I love my Ex.

Jeff,
Most photo editing software, (PS elements for example) has the ability to let you resize your photos. Just make a copy and then resize to the allowable limits, then you should be able to post.
Jim

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Gallery.... from day one I have never been able to understand or set-up a gallery under my screen name???? Would love to, but maybe I am looking in the wrong area?

It shouldn't be too hard. click on the gallery link on the navbar. once in the gallery you should see a new navbar under the banner ad. there should be options there that say "My photos", "My albums", or upload photos. If you need help send me a pm and I'll do what I can to assist you.

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
Most photo editing software, (PS elements for example) has the ability to let you resize your photos. Just make a copy and then resize to the allowable limits, then you should be able to post.
Hi Jim, welcome to the site and the Excursion board!

Oddly enough...before I rebuilt my computer I could right-click on images and click "resize" and it'd given some common sizes (640x480, 800x600, etc.). Since I rebuilt it, I haven't had that option, and I miss it.

Worse comes to worse, even Paint will allow some basic resizing.

Ford Truck Articles