Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I love my Ex.

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Just thought that I would post about how much that I love my Excurson. Sorry I'm not talking about the other ex. And to get right down to it it is actually my wifes Excursion. It runs great. Averages 17.8 mpg mixed driving. aIt can tow what ever I want, haul a lot of people or all my wifes junk. Out run most superduties. Yea I love my Ex.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
The Ex or the truck?

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Well... I would post a picture of my Ex, but the forum always states my pics are to large (how the heck does everybody else get their pictures to upload)... I hate this limitation... I am getting PISSED!!!!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
How are you trying to post them? Attaching them, or from a hosting site like photobucket?

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
How are you trying to post them? Attaching them, or from a hosting site like photobucket?

Nope... just hit post or quote...

Type what I want posted....

Scroll down to "attachments" and "browse" to the jpg image on my computer and try to upload.

It them comes back and states the size of my image is greater than the limits allowed.

I am using no links or anything... just using the upload attachments feature at the boom of when I try to post.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I don't know exactly what the problem is, so I am going to report this so the admins will see it and figure it out. If you ever have any problems like this, be sure to let us know.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Your files are too large in pic format to do that. I would say put some in you gallery, then you can link them...

just an idea. I like photobucket too.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm not exactly sure what the limitations of the 'attach' feature are, but I would suggest creating a photobucket account to easily upload any pictures you want. It's the best way to do it, imo. I do it for all of my images and it makes my life easier along with unloading some of the server work onto a remote host.

Ryan

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
I don't know exactly what the problem is, so I am going to report this so the admins will see it and figure it out. If you ever have any problems like this, be sure to let us know.

Yep... have mentioned before but your the first to assist.

Thanks,

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
The max on "attachments" is 620x280

If you create a photo gallery here at FTF the software will resize the pics I think and you can use the img tags and insert it then.

Last edited:
Man, I thought for sure that BB had been here long enough to surf the photobucket threads... or the gallery threads. wow. Oh well, guess I am not the only one who goes MIA, huh?

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Man, I thought for sure that BB had been here long enough to surf the photobucket threads... or the gallery threads. wow. Oh well, guess I am not the only one who goes MIA, huh?

Gallery.... from day one I have never been able to understand or set-up a gallery under my screen name???? Would love to, but maybe I am looking in the wrong area?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I love my Ex.
I love your ex, too! That's also a really nice looking Excursion you have there!

Well... I would post a picture of my Ex, but the forum always states my pics are to large
Come on, She can't be THAT big! You have to be pretty big to get rejected by the internet.

Ok, I am done now, go watch some football. :)

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles