Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
I am also lookin' forward to it...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Ugh it rained most of the day. I wanted to do a tune-up before my trip to wash., d.c. next weekend and make a video of the exhaust. Hopefully sometime this week I can get it done.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Ugh it rained most of the day. I wanted to do a tune-up before my trip to wash., d.c. next weekend and make a video of the exhaust. Hopefully sometime this week I can get it done.

Good Luck on The Trip.
Be careful,and keep an eye on your truck,make sure he/she is running good...
smilienothingFunnyto

I drove my gf's grandpa's 78 F150 302/4spd od yesterday. It's a little harder to drive than most sticks considering it still has the stock clutch but I loved it. He wants us to take it to prom or homecoming lol.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Does anyone by any chance know where to get the bendix control valve (I think that's what it's called) for the 76-77 trucks that had the power assist steering? And yes I know I can go to the junk yard. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can go and physically put my hands on a good one.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey fellas...just outta curiousity...because I've never seen it. Does anyone make reproduction in cab tank?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If memory serves correctly it's already in our babe thread, her name is Misty...the girl that is...and she's on another truck site. Seriously though, I'd take that truck over her any day.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright guys...I'm torn down to the water pump...the leak is somewhere between the bottom of the water pump but above the pulleys off the crank. Can anyone think of any potential problem areas in there. With the limited amount clearance I can't see what's leaking but I can feel it. I would just tear it apart...but I don't have a means of going to buy the parts I need. So any brainstorming would be appreciated.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Alright guys...I'm torn down to the water pump...the leak is somewhere between the bottom of the water pump but above the pulleys off the crank. Can anyone think of any potential problem areas in there. With the limited amount clearance I can't see what's leaking but I can feel it. I would just tear it apart...but I don't have a means of going to buy the parts I need. So any brainstorming would be appreciated.

Gaskets maybe where the water pump mounts?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey boys...got one more question for ya. You guys ever had problems with your idle speed screw backing out on ya? It's happened to the Holley 4150 Street Avenger I have on the Bronco a couple in the last few months.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts