Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Future of FTF

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
I was just checking the tapatalk app on my iPhone and the pro version is only $10 for iPhone but $15 for Android.

There was also a developers website which I checked out and even though it is a phone app their website was tapatalk.com so web users shouldn't have an issue. And the domain name still will be FTF it would just be a different server so I wouldn't think there would be an issue. And the was a section for a migrate diagnosis to see what it would take!!!

In the long run if it is cheaper and does not hinder the computer users, it may be a good thing.

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
Wow maybe the prices I saw were yearly then. I paid $15 back in 2015 for the lifetime service

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
84f1488f3eb30a632fbb1d813db20cf0.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I paid the $14.99 in 2016

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
So going to get back to the business part here, Tapatalk has a hosting service that we have been considering transferring to. Thoughts, opinions? It would greatly decrease our costs, but us admin do not really have much experience with the format and offerings there. With heavydoc offereing up the trial membership to me, I got a quick look at the different options there which does look intriguing as a possibility. Also, is it only for mobile devices? Haven't found a way to view on my desktop.
Any new thoughts here yet

Fellro

Staff member
Just did a bit of snooping around, using my desktop. Seems to be about like any other forum format. Seems to be a decent option.

Ford Truck Articles