Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Finally got my crewcab!!

I paid $ 1200 to ship mine too. coast to coast, 5 days

Mine was from VA to TX and took about a week or so. Guy brought it in on a Dodge 1 ton w/a gooseneck flatbed. She was sure pretty sitting there on that trailer :D

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
How much did that coast?

How far did you have to go to get her? I shipped mine for $1200 :( Worth it though in comparison with the cost of me flying over there then driving back...

Michigan, 6 hour ride from the house.

Some shipping costs I've paid.

750 bucks to have the Bronco shipped from Ca.

The F-350 supercab was 1075 from Id.

The black Explorer shortbed was 800 from Tx.

Well the wife picked me out the color for the truck today and I got the dash painted. This is going to be the color of the truck when it's all done. It's a Chrysler gray mettallic.

Wetsanded and ready for paint.
dsc00191.jpg

Ashtray.
dsc00193.jpg

Nice shine to it.
dsc00198.jpg

dsc00199.jpg

A lot of mettallic in this paint.
dsc00196.jpg

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Metallic Paints always look good...

Thanks guys, she picked out a good color. I put a little more of the dash together but am waiting on some woodgrain parts to come in.

dsc03351.jpg

I rebrushed the silver on the vent with some model paint.
dsc03352.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Lookin great Scott...I can't wait to see yet another master build added to your collection...I anticipate much drooling.

Thanks a bunch Ben. I went to the shop today and pulled all 4 doors and the front fenders. I ended up bringing the rear doors home so I could work on them a little more. I got one of the rear doors just about done with sanding and ready for some primer.

Thanks guys.

Back at the crew today. I had some time this afternoon so I wanted to hit it pretty hard. I finished the inside rear window and got most of the interior into primer.

dsc03356.jpg

dsc03361.jpg

No more hole in the pillar.

dsc03363.jpg

dsc03362.jpg

Ebay seller=1----Ranger429=0

dsc03360.jpg

Not to sure what I'm going to do here. I have an 8' box at the farm so right now I'm thinking of modifying it to a 6' box. I'm going to wait till I get into it a little more to see how bad it is. I can't for the life of me figure out why there is bondo down the whole side of the bed.

And the way I finished off for the day.
dsc03364.jpg

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Solid progress. Could be it was just dented to hell by small knicks and he just filled them in. I plan on using a little filler on my bed from just tiny dents (no rust) before I paint it.

Ryan

Not real sure but that could be, maybe a hail storm? When I bought the truck it held a maginet fine, I've also felt the insode of the bed and it feels pretty smooth. I have to see how deep the bondo is 1st before I decide which way to go.

Ford Truck Articles