Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who's ready for some DECALS?!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
And yet I still haven't gotten an order from you Travis... Hmmmm smilietease

ORLY!smilietease

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
RE: STICKERS

No problem buddy. I'll give you a quote once I figure out the shipping.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:42 PM, 89frankenford @ Ford Truck Fanatics <[email protected]> wrote:

This is a message from 89frankenford at Ford Truck Fanatics ( http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/index.php ). The Ford Truck Fanatics owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email 89frankenford, you can use this online form:
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=192

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

yo i would like to order 2 of the torn stickers. same sizes as the one on your truck. thanks a lot

Travis C

HMM looks like an order to me ;)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah it looks a lot like an order except there's one key difference. Yours won't actually be fullfilled smilietease

Last edited:

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
just turn around and smack him Connie.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
she wld not appreciate me smacking her. last time she decided to remind me what my job is i had been filling in in another department *that someone else is supppppooooosedly the backup for* for 4 or 5 weeks at that point and was beyond my lvl of shit to deal with and flat told her there weren't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything she wanted accomplished. she's getting upset because people come to me with questions and asking for help *i'm currently over two trainees also btw* as well as the people who've been here for decades and are still learning how to run their email and word and dont' get me started on excel... rather than turning them away i help them and that's not focusing on my duties enough for her. i was under the impression that being a team player was also part of my job... *sigh* see what you started? lol

so yeah back to the stickers before someone else suggests it and i actually get tempted to listen! ;)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Came up with a new design. Same as Torn but silhouetted. The inside black portion is NOT part of the sticker, that's empty space. The part that is vinyl is the white part. What do y'all think?

DecalFordScriptsilouette.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

Ford Truck Articles