Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who's ready for some DECALS?!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Big block letters for top of my front windsheild

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If you guys think those are formal requests for decals you're crazy :rofl:

I said EMAIL me. I hate to be a stickler but it'll be MUCH easier for me to keep track of who is getting what and which ones I have and have not sent out yet. I'm sure you can understand that.

If you want to post up the stickers you want on this thread, so others can see, that's fine by me YelloThumbUp But that should be in addition to an email to me, including all of the elements I listed a while back in this thread ;) Please keep the banter going in the thread so I can clashing of ideas to see which styles are popular, etc.

skandocious [at] gmail [dot] com

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I want a little one for my monitor.

I don't put stickers on my truck.

When you get stuff worked out...let me know. I get paid again the first of next month.

Unfortunately, I am going to end up with stickers on my back window (56) whether I like it or not.

I have a tiny one from the club (not noticible until you are close) and my mom just signed me up for the "air evac life team" here. They require their sticker on the back window too. :(

The white thing (whatever it was) behind the drivers head in my signature is gone.

A smaller one across the bottom of the window would not block my vision. I need to see really well, since my hearing is so bad.

I sort of like this style of the ones you have posted:

DecalFordScript.jpg

EDIT: It is close to the text I used in my sig pic. I guess I must like it for some weird reason. :suspicious:

O'Rattlecan Edit: Ford Script doesn't work, sorry folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys think those are formal requests for decals you're crazy :rofl:

I said EMAIL me. I hate to be a stickler but it'll be MUCH easier for me to keep track of who is getting what and which ones I have and have not sent out yet. I'm sure you can understand that.

If you want to post up the stickers you want on this thread, so others can see, that's fine by me YelloThumbUp But that should be in addition to an email to me, including all of the elements I listed a while back in this thread ;) Please keep the banter going in the thread so I can clashing of ideas to see which styles are popular, etc.

skandocious [at] gmail [dot] com

Doesn't Skank remind you guys of the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld? I guess we could call him the Decal Nazi....... No decal for you.......Next...

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Who needs the decal Nazi!

I can make Iron-ons myself.

Just gotta figure out how to

get my truck on an ironing board!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Who needs the decal nazi? Fine! More decals for me. I'm gonna plaster my whole truck with white vinyl so I can change the color to... no wait... dammit :headbang:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Your trucks already white, no one will be able to see them.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'm gonna plaster my whole truck

HAHA doesn't work that way! these things are like tatoos....Once you get one you'll have a bunch!!!

Then you will take them down, make some more and then put them up....then you will take them down and make some more, like I am doing now!smilietease

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Gee, thanks man, one little rainbow joke and no decal.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Sorry! I'm ready to bury the hatchet.

NO DECAL FOR ME!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahahah! Yeah thats what I THOUGHT!

On a side note... I've seen plenty of people interested in decals here in this thread but havent gotten ANY emails yet :rofl: Lets get this thing going so I can start cranking out some stickers!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts