Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who's ready for some DECALS?!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I can make these stickers in whatever size you want. You just have to specify the size, in inches, in the email that send me.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I don't know nothin' about how this plotter thing works, Chris...but would it be possible (easily) to make one reversed so that it would stick on the inside of a window, instead of the outside?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I can make these stickers in whatever size you want. You just have to specify the size, in inches, in the email that send me.
Cool i'll make sure that email sent...lol
How much would one be about 3" high by 24" long?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Nice job Skan .

Get some prices and I'll buy some . Ihave a solid side truck cap it wasn't
white I'd have a rolling bill board .

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Get prices figured out for all teh various sizes...i would definantly want my user name as part of mine

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Hey Skan do you think you could make this one> I cooked it up on IrFanview
about 3 high and 24 long?
a5311685.jpg

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Skan do you think you could make this one> I cooked it up on IrFanview
about 3 high and 24 long?
a5311685.jpg
I don't think the cutter will be able to cut those really precise/thin lines on the capital letters. And if it could, they wouldn't adhere to the window very well. I can certainly play with it though and see if I can come up with something. Whats that font called?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I don't think the cutter will be able to cut those really precise/thin lines on the capital letters. And if it could, they wouldn't adhere to the window very well. I can certainly play with it though and see if I can come up with something. Whats that font called?
I can send it to you if you like? its called Black Forest

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
chris im sure everyone has...youve posted it about 12 times about the sitesmilietease haha j/k

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts