Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who's ready for some DECALS?!

C'mon, Chris...stop breaking stuff, would ya? smilietease

Saying the same thing in another thread, almost got me banned. How come you were not threatened too? smiliestirthepot

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
'Cause I know where he lives....

I live in the same town as skan... :( smilietease

Need help fixin' the machine?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Common skan you cant soder? All the electrical you do and no sodering skills? I might have to fly out there and show you how to soder, boss is pissin me off at work and I think its vacation time soon lol.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Vacation? Definitely come to Cali :)

I can think of a thousand places I'ld rather vacation than Calif. No offense intended.

I've been there about four times and I haven't left anything there I need to go back for.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
i like my BORING bradley hand two row sticker. it's AWESOME and will work just fine on my ugly truck. just glad you made mine before you broke the machine. aren't you supposed to get it paid for before you break it? :pPPPPP

radialarm

Clown of Death!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
i like my BORING bradley hand two row sticker. it's AWESOME and will work just fine on my ugly truck. just glad you made mine before you broke the machine. aren't you supposed to get it paid for before you break it? :pPPPPP
Lol, for the record I didn't break anything. We bought it used it was only working intermittently when it got here. I was able to make some stickers inbetween when it was acting up. But now it just plain won't work at all. The guy who sold it to us knew it was broken and now we can't do anything cuz how am I supposed to prove that I wasn't the one who broke it? :headbang:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Just in case y'all didn't see the other thread I made-- THE VINYL PLOTTER IS FIXED! Had a blown capacitor and I soldered on a new one, works like new ;)

I know I've still got some orders to fill and I'll start cutting those stickers on Monday.

So for you all that haven't put your orders through, now's the time to do it! YelloThumbUp

Click here for instructions

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts