Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who's ready for some DECALS?!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Good man, Chris. Good job gettin 'er fixed up.

Ryan

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I have some ideas for stickers I want.
I want three of them I have picked the fonts I want and if you can tell me which ones you can make thanks Skan.
batmansticker.jpg

Sticker.jpg

darkcrystal.jpg

fordfont.jpg

And maybe some thing funky ;)
Skullsticker.jpg

I have some ideas for stickers I want.
I want three of them I have picked the fonts I want and if you can tell me which ones you could can make thanks Skan.

Wow, I really like the first one Nomad, nice work. Looks similar to the Mustang font used on the back bumpers.

44600d1210833219-how-cherry-bomb-mufflers-sound-mustang-back.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Okay. From your first post-- I can make the 1st for sure, and PROBABLY the 2nd and 3rd. I think the 3rd might create problems because of overlapping characters but I might be able to work it out.

The 4th (Ford script) is a definite no-go. I tried to cut that one before and it was peeling characters as it was cutting it.

From your other post I can probably print the Ransom one (last one) and most likely the 3rd one too-- though I think the 3rd is especially ugly, lol.

Of all the ones you posted-- 1st is my favorite.

Hey Chris, I would love this:
Decal2.png

But with the 1st (the batman forever) font for the words, in like a 5x5 sqaure. that would look awesome.

This font:

batmansticker.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Old Goose said:
Would a new blade help that?
No sir-- I do believe I'm already using the new one.

I think the problem may have been related to overlapping characters. But even IF I could get it printed-- I'm not sure how long it'd last on the truck since it has some really sharp points that would be easy to peel up.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Chris, I would love this:
Decal2.png

But with the 1st (the batman forever) font for the words, in like a 5x5 sqaure. that would look awesome.

This font:

batmansticker.jpg
That can probably be arranged. If you're serious about it then head over to the Order Decal thread and submit a formal order to me through email YelloThumbUp

That can probably be arranged. If you're serious about it then head over to the Order Decal thread and submit a formal order to me through email YelloThumbUp

Yeah, I am completely serious about it. Can you perhaps shop it up real quick for me so I can get an idea of what it would look like besides whats in my head?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I can't specific both dimensions. You have to give me either a length or a height, and the program will find the other dimension for me, keeping the letters in the right aspect ratio.

When you decide what you want for sure, head over to the decal order thread and follow the directions for submitting a formal decal request. It makes it much easier for me if all the orders come to me in the same fashion ;)

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7230

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts