Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who's ready for some DECALS?!

Next month when I get paid again.

Slow down a little. You have not even posted prices or said how to pay for them yet.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
id buy 2. one for the truck one for the toolbox. not sure on the font yet though

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Next month when I get paid again.

Slow down a little. You have not even posted prices or said how to pay for them yet.
Well y'all can still send me your requests so I can working on the stickers. Unless you're not sure whether or not you're buying it.

If you're sure you're gonna get one, send me an email ;)

radialarm

Clown of Death!

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
i'll keep an eye out for when you expand into colors other than white... i cld use a blue and a silver when you get ready for suggestions which i realize is going to be down the road... :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah I don't think we'll be buying any other vinyl anytime soon. We need to recoup the cost before we buy more. The vinyl ain't cheap.

Yeah I don't think we'll be buying any other vinyl anytime soon. We need to recoup the cost before we buy more. The vinyl ain't cheap.

And it wastes a lot when you are trying to learn how to make the thing run properly.

Not that I have been around that particular one, but I have seen them run by a friend who used to own a "trim line" dealership.

Side note: Does this one run off of windows? The old one he had only worked hooked up to an apple (or whatever they are called). The software was not compatible with windows (back then).

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Im mailing my payment via bag-o-dimes

(NOT dimebags like you hippies were hoping)

We should pay it in pennies!!!

Just hand deliver them to Brad at a St. Louis gathering to save on shipping costs (of the pennies).

His bank would give him a weird look when he takes in half a truck load of them to deposit! :suspicious:

That always creates a stir when someplace refuses to accept american currency for payment.

Yes...there have been lawsuits over it. :rolleyes:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah this one is Windows-only, lol.

Though I can boot my Mac to Windows XP if I want and still use it on there. But I just use my Dell ;)

And yes you're right about wasted vinyl. That's about all I have to say about that :headbang: But I think I've finally got the hang of it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Had a spare square of vinyl from a screw up (I'm still learning) so I figured I'd put it to use and test out another one of my designs. This one actually looks very cool once it's cut out, granted I ripped a couple parts of it when I applied the adhesive backing :headbang: Still looks good :)

Decal2.png

DSC01785.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Cranked out some of the Magneto ones. 16" long YelloThumbUp

DSC01787.jpg

And for those of you who wonder how the heck this thing works (as I did, before it arrived), I made a video showing it in action. Just slides the vinyl forward and back, as it moves a blade left and right. Thats it YelloThumbUp

Last edited:
I had one made since I am a post whore over at f150online.com. Even put my S/N on there.

3144481_9_full.jpg

Can you make these with yours? :cooldude: Since Ford didn't give us V6 guys any recognition, I made my own badges

3144481_3_full.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts