Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who still "works" their 73-79's??

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
And a tailgate strip!!! :wavey:

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris

460Trucker

460Trucker

I can't believe I forgot Doug! Oh and $10 extra membership fees gets you into the special "Mattress Section" of our club :rofl2: :eek:

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Ive never had a truck with a bunch of lights (i suck at wireing them up) but on certain trucks (ones done with a semi truck theme) they look really good..i seen a 85 F350 crew cab dually with cab lights, lighted grab bars, running board lights, parking lot lights (those stick lights on the bumper) and tailgate lights..in addition it was a black truck with lots of chrome and it was pulling a big enclosed car hauler.....it was really a sweet looking combo....

460Trucker

Ive never had a truck with a bunch of lights (i suck at wireing them up) but on certain trucks (ones done with a semi truck theme) they look really good..i seen a 85 F350 crew cab dually with cab lights, lighted grab bars, running board lights, parking lot lights (those stick lights on the bumper) and tailgate lights..in addition it was a black truck with lots of chrome and it was pulling a big enclosed car hauler.....it was really a sweet looking combo....

Please tell you me you snapped a picture! That sounds sooooo sweet

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I really wish i would have..sorry! lol

460Trucker

460Trucker

Yea the ones on the side are awkwardly placed. The tailgate, grill, and cab roof ones look good though

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Id drive the hell out of that.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
i use mine to run our smal firewood business. it hauls a "cord" of wood stacked 3/4 of the way up the back window at least a couple times a week all winter. its a 77 f250 on 36" military tires. its my only truck and im loving it. traded it for a 97 jeep wrangler and id do it again any day.

Workin', kinda... :) Trucks are so handy.

null_zps3e382c3b.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts