Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who still "works" their 73-79's??

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Yeah, i did pull it for a while with nothing....but i couldnt believe the difference the wd and sway control made...

DSC00830.JPG

Ok guys How is this for a good Ford workout?...lol

lovin it, draggin them chevys like a boss

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
HA....DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A FAIR FIGHT! smilieFordlogo

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
547039_10151473151775968_984733321_n.jpg

Hows that for a load of wood?

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Looking good! What tires are you running?

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Looking good! What tires are you running?

There called "Delta Sierradial"....lol...some offbrand ive never heard of. They were on their when i bought it. They kinda suck...they get no traction...but they got lots and lots of tread on them so theyll stay on till they get bald....and then ill pry slap on a set of BFG A/T's.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's a helluva load with minimal squat...awesome.

460Trucker

There called "Delta Sierradial"....lol...some offbrand ive never heard of. They were on their when i bought it. They kinda suck...they get no traction...but they got lots and lots of tread on them so theyll stay on till they get bald....and then ill pry slap on a set of BFG A/T's.

Yea I have never heard of them either hahaha. Be careful with BFG, I recommend Kelley or Cooper.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Not had good experiences with the BFG's?....I have been very happy with any that I have had.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
smilieIagree ....Same here Duncan imo BFG'S A/T one of the best out there,they wear excellant along with good handling characteristics...Cooper does make a knock off of the BFG A/T tread design mimicks the A/T at half of the cost.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Fully agree...I like those a good all around tire.

460Trucker

Not had good experiences with the BFG's?....I have been very happy with any that I have had.

My father had Rugged Terrains that came new with his Nissan Titan. One popped after only a few thousand miles and he said they rode terrible (before the pop haha). I also had a friend who had BFGs on his truck, same thing. Didn't like how they rode and he felt they were cheap quality.

If you have had good experiences then by all means, to each there own. YelloThumbUp

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
True...there are enough brands to make anyone happy.

460Trucker

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts