Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who still "works" their 73-79's??

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Looks like storms brewing in the back ground. Is that tornado damage your cleaning up ?

No....he's in Manitoba.....that looks like typical weather here in the afternoon.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Workin', kinda... :) Trucks are so handy.

null_zps3e382c3b.jpg

Such a cool photo! Real nice rig YelloThumbUp

Thanks for the kind words guys, and for pointing out my lost shoes! Socks alone wear out pretty quickly!!

No tornado here, just a lot of rain and flooding! I was cleaning up one of our jobsites.

Here's a video of the flooding. This is just 10 minutes west of us.

Derek.

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I hauled a weed whacker to mil's house and she laughed at me cause I set it on a pillow!

Think I pushed it to hard? It was a good sized one too....fas powered, not electric.

:)

my poor 78

my 78 camper special has been worked to death and now she is retired. i found a good deal on a 74 f350 super amper special. pulling horses hay and any thing else. love my fords.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Workin', kinda... :) Trucks are so handy.

null_zps3e382c3b.jpg

Thats always been my 2nd favorite two tone scheme. Behind the red and black

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
You fellas think I overworked her? Ran some errands this morning and had to pick up 2 - 50# sand box sand bags.

How much weight can we load on these rigs?

20130622_075021_zpsf9f6eeb3.jpg

20130622_075115_zps86e52be3.jpg

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Ken, you should have put your wife back there and bounced her up and down a bit on the way to pick up that sand. She would have had that baby a couple hours later.

On another note, I didn't realize the lights in the tailgate had such a big box that goes with them.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hahaha! We thought about it!

The box is all the electronics for the F O R D custom lights.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Took a lowes run for some plants, definitely working the truck hard. :)

I was able to avoid having to do any towing as my dad just picked up a new tacoma, his new truck can do the heavy lifting, while mine does the random household project and tailgating.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Dont trust a tacoma to much... i seen a rather new one break 3 springs with a 800 lb load

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
988236_10152009119555968_1325583916_n.jpg

Headin campin this weekend!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Nice...what is that?..32' ish?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I have plans to pull a 5th wheel camper with our 77 F250 after I finish the mechanical restoration. I am not worrying about the body, yet.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I have plans to pull a 5th wheel camper with our 77 F250 after I finish the mechanical restoration. I am not worrying about the body, yet.

I'd check the weight of that fiver...and what your truck can take....I was surprised when I looked carefully into mine.

Ford Truck Articles