Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

just bought a 94 f150

Tease? Nah, they're just pullin' your chain...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Chris...I think now it has more to do with the type of wheeling. However, I doubt many folks here actually have the right to ball bust...seeing as most guys probably haven't seen more than a muddy road. Hell, I can't say much either, I haven't done anything more than mild trails and mud in about 2.5 years.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Funny you say that Ben, cuz I'm one of the few people that actually has PROOF from both times that I wheel ;)

Exactly my point...with the exception of Tony and your vids, I don't think I've seen anything more than puddle jumping. Although, I must say, more often than not, when I head out snapping pics for forums isn't too high on my priority list. It's usually bare essentials to go camping or something along those lines.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Exactly my point...with the exception of Tony and your vids, I don't think I've seen anything more than puddle jumping. Although, I must say, more often than not, when I head out snapping pics for forums isn't too high on my priority list. It's usually bare essentials to go camping or something along those lines.

Well you better start grabbin that camera! This is FTF! Home of this smilie!

:post pics:

We should edit the smilie to say Every Thread Is Worthless Without Pics

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Very true...and dually noted. But truth be known, I didn't even have a digital camera until 2 Christmases ago.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I agree with Ben,the last thing on my mind when i'm runnin through the mud is takin pics.

No offense to those with pics and such,but anytime I see alot of pics of someone playin through the mud,I tend to think they're just tryin to show off and look cool to everyone else.The only pics i've ever taken are aftermath pics,most notably when somethin gets messed up,like in this case...

l_d4dfff2d5e8d4aba96d4cd63f6881bfd.jpg

No,I wasn't drivin it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I agree with Ben,the last thing on my mind when i'm runnin through the mud is takin pics.

No offense to those with pics and such,but anytime I see alot of pics of someone playin through the mud,I tend to think they're just tryin to show off and look cool to everyone else.The only pics i've ever taken are aftermath pics,most notably when somethin gets messed up,like in this case...
No,I wasn't drivin it.

Exactly...if you have time to take pics, you're not wheeling hard enough...or you're stuck. I dunno about alot of guys, but my azzhole is usually puckered when I'm wheeling...either throttle to the floor or worrying about fitting through a passage or worrying about getting hung up. But next time I go Daisy May wheeling, I'll snap some shots.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Exactly...if you have time to take pics, you're not wheeling hard enough...or you're stuck. I dunno about alot of guys, but my azzhole is usually puckered when I'm wheeling...either throttle to the floor or worrying about fitting through a passage or worrying about getting hung up. But next time I go Daisy May wheeling, I'll snap some shots.
Ugh, gimme a break. Maybe if you're wheeling alone. But if you're wheeling with a group then you have to make lots of stops either to wait for stuck people or to help them. These are the perfect times to snap pics.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia

Yep.I can't think of one time where i've brought a camera with me.That pic I posted was taken after we got home.Funny thing is,we went out the next day and ran that truck through the ground without any doors.That truck was filled with mud.lol.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Ugh, gimme a break. Maybe if you're wheeling alone. But if you're wheeling with a group then you have to make lots of stops either to wait for stuck people or to help them. These are the perfect times to snap pics.

Not really,if someones stuck,me and my buddies are usually all out there helpin,or shootin the breeze.We could care less bout takin pics.If you wanted to know what it was like,you shoulda been out there with us.lol.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
To be honest, the group I would wheel with in western NC didn't get caught up or stuck too often. And even if they did I'm usually helping them get unstuck, and if not, you're parked or not actively wheeling...resulting in poser pics. To have good pics, you need to have someone doing it for you either ahead or behind.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Not really,if someones stuck,me and my buddies are usually all out there helpin,or shootin the breeze.We could care less bout takin pics.If you wanted to know what it was like,you shoulda been out there with us.lol.
Hard to help when you're in a group with 9 other vehicles (2 Jeeps not shown in picture):

uc4x4stans.png

And the other thing is-- I don't take pictures to show people, necessarily. I generally take pictures to save the memories so I can look at them later and remember how much fun I had. That's called reminiscing.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts