Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

just bought a 94 f150

Ah yeah, the 'ol camper shell days...

uc4x4stans.png

That picture is a post card!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That picture is a post card!

I think it should be his Christmas card.

Again Chris...I commend you on your efforts, considering you're one of very few who actually posted proof of their trips.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i dont mind a big truck...as long as i dont get surrounded in a parkin lot......the it can b a lil bit of a draw back.....the 96 f350 is the last resrt for a trip to walmart lol

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
/........then once i get out i have to get a squeege to get off all the toyota n hondas stuck in my grille.....some times the driver is inside n it starts stinkin.....and nissans r like grasshopers..they always splatter and leave a greasy spot

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Nah we just got done swapping the drivetrain from an 89 ex cab that was rusted out and throwin a regular bed on this frame.....while 4k is not bad for a centurion conversion truck.....it's bad to just pull the drivetrain. I did see a diesel in a 94 Flareside 2wd that got 28 MPG city....yummy.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
okay...the squeek has returned....this time only whn i cold start it or accelerate after driving it awhile.....i wonder if gunk from the old belt/belt dressing in the pulley grooves is causing it to slip and squeek?....do you think it would stop if i cleaned all the pulleys? ...i watched all the pulleys at idle and half throttle and none of them seemed so wiggle or shake

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts