Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

just bought a 94 f150

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Hey hey hey...lay off pavement pounders. And please don't make Chris go digging for his 'wheeling' pics again.

Sand dunes don't even count.I can go to the local fabrication shop and play in sand by the sand blasting booth all day long.lol.j/k.

When he puts that truck through some real mud,then his pics will be worthy.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Don't forget he did some snow wheeling...that can get muddy.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Don't forget he did some snow wheeling...that can get muddy.

Oh yes,I forgot all about that.I bet he felt real special wheelin in a big huge fake snow pile at a children's Christmas party.

Oh,and sorry fordman76367 for jackin your thread.You can have it back now,i'm done rippin on Skan.lol.

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey hey hey...lay off pavement pounders. And please don't make Chris go digging for his 'wheeling' pics again.

Oh yes,I forgot all about that.I bet he felt real special wheelin in a big huge fake snow pile at a children's Christmas party.

Oh,and sorry fordman76367 for jackin your thread.You can have it back now,i'm done rippin on Skan.lol.
THATS IT!!! YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

CIMG0357.jpg

Yes that is MY truck on the right side of the frame.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wish I could do that. Snowed like that march 12 1980 here.

Join me in the mountain wheeling trip I'm thinking about going on this winter. Only a few problems...I'm the only one signed up, and now that Tellico is locked up...I don't have any land.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Why is Tellico locked Ben?

Ask the legislatures. It's been an ongoing fight for a while now, and finally got shut down a few months ago. I dunno how permanent it is, but it was in the name of preservation.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That sucks....they closed off ALOT of ours down here too.

Yeah...luckily I'm into mud and there are a lot of guys with primo property...so now it's just a matter of getting written consent, and most guys are pretty cool about it. Usually they want a little something in return, like a $100 yearly 'lease' or a couple weekends of work done to their property...but no biggie. Luckily, we still have Uwharrie open...but that can't hold a candle to the mountain views.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i fixed the squeeking...i put a motocraft belt on (i only had like 30 bucks on me at the time) and it still squeekd a hair when i accelerated...so i went n got a bar of soap and used the ol shadetree mechanic soa trick that my elder advisers told me about.....ya gotta love them ol farts....they kow their stuff

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What's the soap trick?

IIRC...it was a trick to remove minor glazing and add a little abrasiveness in the meantime. For the record...toothpaste works better than soap.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Y'know... When I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to take my truck on the snow trip (first wheeling trip), I was ALMOST sure I wanted to go and one of the last deciding factors was "well now they can't tease me for not wheeling... I'M DOING IT!"

And here we are y'all still try and tease me :headbang:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts