Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

E-Bay Listings... (On going)

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I thought that was a legit color on the panel. I've seen many pics of them. If it's not, than the owner of that panel painted it and then never used it because the back side of the panel is NEW. $195, not too bad of a price, but the panels with the nice "inserts" are better and go for around that, so the price could be a little high. Either way though, it's a very nice NOS panel and I'd give that if I had that color scheme (which I'd actually thought about doing, but I'd just rattle can my black ones).

Last edited:
This thread is for Ebay PARTS listings not vehicles.

There are already 4 threads about trucks

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
This guys' prices always seem reasonable and I have bought stuff from him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-...tZVintageQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
That's nice, but what are the correct applications for this D3TZ-3105-C .. 4WD Spindle?

Just because it has (what novices, amateurs and etc assume) is a truck part number prefix, doesn't mean diddly, because...

It does not fit F150's, nor F100's. It does fit 1973/75 Bronco's...and that's it!

1966/96 Bronco parts use the same part number prefixes as ALL the trucks.

People selling NOS Ford parts without having the apropos Ford part catalog to look up the applications...are just guessing on the applications. I see crap like this every day on fleabay.

One idiot posted a part number for an accelerator cable (C5TZ-9A758-AD), which he claimed fit 1965/66 F100/250's w/a 352 (obsolete for 20 + years). It did not!

It fit 1966/68 N500/600's with a 240/300 I-6. I can just guess what the reaction was of the person that bought it...trying to install it on his/her truck. :rotz: (sigh)

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
looks like to me one was acutally factpry red the other was fully painted or MAJOR touch up haha

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
CHEAP! "If you snooze, you lose!"

One complete assembly had an MSRP of $30.00.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts