Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

E-Bay Listings... (On going)

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Prices for NOS stuff are not going to go down IMO....they have it, you want it...the price is what the price is.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
^^^^^^ I agree. NOS parts are very expensive, but people are paying for those prices. The reason why it seems very expensive is that complete trucks cost just as much as some of those NOS parts. If our trucks were worth something, than it wouldn't be that hard to swallow.

I'm bidding on an item in that search parameter , so I hope I can get it so I can help lots of other people.

I just hope no one else bids on it .

THis thread was meant for parts only

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I forgot about that tail gate handle damn it. Missed my chance and it didn't go for too much. Maybe D has a nice NOS/OEM tailgate handle.

Possibly :wasntme:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright fellas...I'm getting serious about picking up an NOS 73-77 grille shell and an NOS 73-79 tailgate...and if the price is right NOS racetrack trim. Since I have minimal access to ebay, if anyone comes across what I'm looking for, pleeeeeease let me know.

P.S. Mark, I'm still wanting to pick up that OEM grille, I might just have to make a day trip or something.

There is an OEM Tailgate located near me.

He's asking $1500.00

Alright fellas...I'm getting serious about picking up an NOS 73-77 grille shell and an NOS 73-79 tailgate...and if the price is right NOS racetrack trim. Since I have minimal access to ebay, if anyone comes across what I'm looking for, pleeeeeease let me know.

P.S. Mark, I'm still wanting to pick up that OEM grille, I might just have to make a day trip or something.

I can meet you some where. Just have to get off my *** and drive.

If anyone is close to NE Arkansas I've got a spare grille shell I pulled off of a donor. It's kinda hanging out in the back of my truck just waiting to get something heavy dropped on it and ruined.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Not Ebay but Kijjiji

I should have bought these today while I was in Edmonton

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...-Sides-New-In-Box-only-500-W0QQAdIdZ256913965
Another clueless seller, these QP's DO NOT fit 1973/76's as they have openings for FUEL DOORS.

But, the price is right. I found a NOS left side for a member of t'other site at Green Sales...he paid 600 bucks for it. Then, he found a NOS pair at a swap meet and paid 800 bucks for both.

Then...the ____ put his truck up for sale (w/o installing any QP) because his nagging wife told him to get rid of it as he was spending too much money on the rolling pile of miseries.

How many of y'all would get rid of the nagging wife first? How many of y'all would marry a nag? How many of y'all want a wife, period? Why buy the cow...when the milk is free?

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts