Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

E-Bay Listings... (On going)

I found out last night the bedsides are aftermarket not OEM /NOS

BKW

Ford Parts Guru

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Please report the price of the ones you can find Bill...NOS parts are what they are..supply and demand.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Please report the price of the ones you can find Bill...NOS parts are what they are..supply and demand.
I haven't a clue what the price will be.

I list the part number, the source(s), and phone number(s), then y'all will have to call and ask...how much.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
1973/79 F100/350 Styleside & 1978/79 Bronco - License Lamp / Lens/Bezel

D3TZ13550A .. License Lamp Assy / Obsolete / Last MSRP each: $30.00 // Dealer net cost each: $18.00.

Fits: 1973/79 F100/350 Stylesides w/chrome rear bumper / 1978/79 Bronco w/chrome rear bumper.

LAKE CITY FORD L/M in Coeur D'Alene ID has ONE = 208-664-9211.

PARTS INTERNATIONAL in Farmers Branch TX has ONE = 888-727-0418.

KINSEL L/M in Beaumont TX has ONE = 800-816-2894.

AUTOS VEGA in San Juan Puerto Rico has ONE = 787-782-4030.

High Buck! BOB ALLEN FORD in Overland Park KS has ONE = 800-676-0675.

MILLER OBSOLETE PARTS in Vestal NY has TWO = 607-722-5371.

COLLECTORS AUTO SUPPLY in Oroville WA has THREE = 800-414-4462.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all didn't ask and may be unaware that just the lens/bezel (less socket & wiring) can be purchased separately. The lens/bezel is the only part that is visible.

Why buy the whole tamale...if just the chrome on the bezel has "gone away?"

D3AZ13564A .. License Lamp Lens/Bezel / Obsolete / Last MSRP each: $18.00 // Dealer net cost each: $9.63.

Fits: 1973/79 F100/350 Stylesides w/chrome rear bumper // 1973/78 LTD/Mercury Marquis Station Wagons // 1978/79 Bronco w/chrome rear bumper.

How many of these puppies would y'all like? I found 150 NOS.

Last edited:
All this talk about NOS Parts has got me thinking about how much my NOS 73-79 fenders could fetch online?

I have had them for about 5 years now but my 78's fenders are in fine shape.
I'm thinking selling these Ford NOS fenders could pay for my 68 Mustang paint job.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
4 years ago I bought NOS doors and fenders for $900. I had originally bought the LH NOS fender off ebay for $285 from a guy here in MN and he emailed me back saying he had the RH and two NOS doors. He originally wanted $1000 and I offered him the $900 for all and he had them driven down to me for free. I sure couldn't pass up that deal. They were just like new.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I've seen NOS fenders range from $200-$500

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
All this talk about NOS Parts has got me thinking about how much my NOS 73-79 fenders could fetch online?

I usually see them in the $250-450 range. If you do decide to sell, keep me in mind for the RH/passenger fender.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
1973/79 F100/350 Front Fenders

D9TZ16005A .. Right Front Fender / Obsolete

Last MSRP: $482.17 // Dealer net cost: $289.30.

DREW FORD in La Mesa CA has ONE = 619-464-7777.

MCCROCKLIN FORD in Middletown IN has ONE = 765-354-2261.

WESLEY OBSOLETE PARTS in Liberty KY has FOUR = 606-787-5293.

GREEN SALES CO. in Cincinnati OH has FOUR = 800-543-4959.
------------------------------------------------------------
D9TZ16006A .. Left Front Fender / Obsolete

Last MSRP: $336.78 // Dealer net cost: $201.83.

WESLEY OBSOLETE PARTS has TWO.

No other FoMoCo Dealer or obsolete parts vendor has any of these fenders.

Why is the left cheaper than the right? The answer is...supply and demand.

Historically, in the autobiz...more right sides are sold than lefts. So the rights have been remade several times. Each time, labor and material costs were higher.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Because the far side of the vehicle is more difficult to gauge on it's location, thusly causing more damage?

And thanks for the fender info. The one I currently have is DC, it's fine, but IMO is not that close to OEM/NOS...but way better than the most of the china crap out there.

FWIW...before I knew or DC...or before I wanted to only cry once, I got an LMC fender, that came warped right out of the box...I use it as wall art.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
^^^Because the far side of the vehicle is more difficult to gauge on its location, thusly causing more damage.
100% correctamundo...and it doesn't matter what make or model of vehicle it is....more right side collision parts are sold then lefts.

Everytime I whiz into the right side of my garage ('She, who must be obeyed' parks on the left side)...I have to gauge where the door opening is. The angle of the steep driveway is another factor.

I usually leave at least 4 inches, but with the latest elephantine behemouth (2011 Stupor Crew [the three Titans I've owned were bad enough-don't ask!]), that's a difficult task, because...

It's impossible to see the right front fender flare that sticks out past the fender (the O/S mirrors have the folding feature-and I haveta use it-everytime).

So far...so good....but I've only had this tub since 1/22/2011.

Last edited:
^^^Because the far side of the vehicle is more difficult to gauge on it's location, thusly causing more damage?

And thanks for the fender info. The one I currently have is DC, it's fine, but IMO is not that close to OEM/NOS...but way better than the most of the china crap out there.

FWIW...before I knew or DC...or before I wanted to only cry once, I got an LMC fender, that came warped right out of the box...I use it as wall art.

Not to nitpick Ben, but can you quote instead of ^^^?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not to nitpick Ben, but can you quote instead of ^^^?

I'm sorry if you couldn't figure out the carrots referrence the post directly above. I'll try to be more user friendly. Usually, when my response isn't right below the post I'm referring to, I do quote. Typically it's predicated on how much deletion I have to do to refer what I'm discussing. So not to nitpick...but can you tell people to only post what I want to talk about? Damned if you do, damned if you don't...folks complain about sigs being too large, but let's quote somebody that takes up half a page.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts