Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

E-Bay Listings... (On going)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I bid on the lights, but was out bid. I'll wait till closer to auction end to see what they are up too.
Dak

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask Duncan what he bid??????:wasntme:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
OOPS!! Wasnt' paying attention! :)
Dak

I was just kidding, I dunno if he actually bid on that item (although he did post the listing)...but it does seem like he's been buying all things NOS on ebay lately.smilieFordlogo

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
I'm going to have to break his "bidding finger":hammer: :) Kidding aside though, I would really like those lights .. Burt only has one and the glass is broken in it. It's also, I believe, not original.

so Duncan,... please? :)
Dak

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
UTfball68 said:
WTF??!! $329.00 for that?

$329.00 isn't bad...when one considers...

Upper tailgate finish panel: $250.00.

Lower tailgate finish panel: $200.00.

Upper tailgate moulding: $60.00.

Lower tailgate moulding: $60.00.

These are Carpenters prices for his made in China repro's.

And...the zinc t/gate handle is $70.00, while the chrome handle is $95.00...and the mldg clips are extra.

The problem is: If you replace all these tailgate pieces with repro parts, the other anodized aluminum trim on the vehicle won't match.

But, if you install used parts, the other (also faded) anodized aluminum trim will match.

btw kiddo's, I listed the Ford part numbers, the original MSRP and dealer net cost prices for the License Lamp Assy's (D3TZ-13550-A), the Lens/Bezel (D3AZ-13564-A) and sources that had the parts NOS a coupla days ago.

The Lens/Bezels were also used on 1973/78 LTD/Merc Marquis station wagons.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'm not bidding on those..I have a pair :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben you want to sell one set of the NOS tailgate trim ?

Magic 8 ball says doubtful. One set has been used on Red, so I guess it's not NOS anymore. Currently, all but the FORD panel are sitting in the original boxes though. The unopened set, will probably go on next time Red comes apart and gets all the trim put back on. And I should also mention, I don't have the handle piece. But Mark, if it ever comes to selling, you'll be the first to know.

God only know who else bidding on those lights tehehehe!!

haha yea it is those ID lights is the only thing holding me up on getting my truck licenced

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^HAHA...if you woulda, I woulda bid $999...just cuz I'm like that.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
haha yea it is those ID lights is the only thing holding me up on getting my truck licenced

Why don't you just put some cheap aftermarket ones in for the time being so you can get it licensed?

I am planning to until these show up but i dont really wanna to be honest because i want the original ones when i redo the truck the summer

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts