Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Big Bronco Discussion

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Question guys...I will potentially be picking a 10.25 out of a 90 350. Will this axle have a VSS and would it even matter if it went into my Bronco? The speed input will be coming from the same spot for the Bronco...then if it does have a VSS, is there anything I should do with it...or just let it blow in the wind?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Correct it has the vss in the axle.
Its actually just a sensor no problems if you dont plug anything into it, maybe make a cover so if someday you decide to use it you can pull the cover and be good to go.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright thanks Don...just needed someone to help sift through my thoughts with me. I'm pretty much a rookie when it comes to axle tech, but I'm trying to change that.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Meh so am i, but i read stuff a few times, then when somebody asks a question i try and remember it. Sometimes i have to go back and refresh.
I know your answer as i have a sterling... So it works.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well once again...thanks.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yes sir.. Not a problem, i have no issues sharing my knowledge with others, since that is how i got my knowledge to begin with. That and learning from experience.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The trip is pretty much on, minus the Bronco (I think). Apparently it isn't used to being driven like that and will break down:blah:.

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
Question guys...I will potentially be picking a 10.25 out of a 90 350. Will this axle have a VSS and would it even matter if it went into my Bronco? The speed input will be coming from the same spot for the Bronco...then if it does have a VSS, is there anything I should do with it...or just let it blow in the wind?

Are you finally growing a pair and going to tons? :cool:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts