Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

who we got in Maryland?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Yeah there are limited MD, DE, VA folks on here so far. I'm trying to spread the word. Even printed some of those thingy out so I could tag some rides. WOOT! Oh and sorry to hear about your previous forum experience. I'm sure we all hand some bad and good. Good thing is, if we don't like it...we leave. I hope FTF to grow larger and kick some arse!!

Not many Marylanders here yet. But the site is growing everyday. We bust everyone's from time to time.
I was at the other site but was banned for life for mentioning Mil1ions name. The guys and gals here are all OK in my book. Everyone seems to get along pretty well and can discuss thing with out flaming even if they do disagree on things.
The tech here is great if you ask a question between all the people here someone normally knows the fix you are looking for. Just need a few more tech writeups and such. Each person knows certain years and models. I know the 70's trucks and the Rangers and explorers. I will have to dig out a few of my old ranger writeups I did for a site I admin on for a few years that we let die.
Most of the write ups I have are all electrical in nature or OBD stuff.Have a few I did that were basic everyday repairs that a newb could do. Brakes,replacing a starter, bleeding a clutch, basic sheet metal repair using metal of fiberglass. Not sure if I have a full backup of the WIKI pages that had all the write ups for all the tech that was on the other site or not. The wiki we had was great but the spammers started posting so much crap on it was a major headache fixing it every few hours.It was all Ranger/BII tech.

always good to have a working knowledge of these trucks-it does come in handy :)

TazDevil07

Mornin Merrylanders and other Delmarva folks!! Another day down and 2 more to go! WOOHOO!!

TazDevil07

yeah no locals wanna wants to play on here. guess I'll have to stick to my two other sites for local yo yo's....

I'm here Brenda, just getting my feet wet, and my butt situated on here.

TazDevil07

I guess congratulations are in order Jr. I'm sure you'll do a great job!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
he's the maryland chapter leader for fte now.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts